Enotch UranusVPS Node Down?

2 days ago my VPS with Enotch went down. Later that day I got an email saying that they were having an issue with their UranusVPS node. Last night, I got an email saying that service was restored. I could boot my vps then and had SSH access, but there were two problems:

1. The data on the VPS was from a year and an half ago
    2. The resources that are available to me are those that I had a year and a half ago. I have upgraded the VPS twice since then.

I submitted a support ticket yesterday, but haven't gotten a response back from them on this issue. Is there anybody else that has had similar issues in the past two days? I've been satisfied with Enotch for the past year and a half, but the downtime this month has just been annoying.

Oops, I didn't notice the outages forum. If a mod sees this, could they please move this topic?

Node probably got hacked/deleted/failure and their backups were antique.
    'Ripcord'ing is the only way!

Quote Originally Posted by Moosehunter View Post
    OK, if we're to give them the benefit of the doubt here, this COULD be caused by the existence of an old snapshot or something. Perhaps the restoration caused a roll back of the snapshot. Hopefully they reply to your ticket quickly and get that resolved.
    2. The resources that are available to me are those that I had a year and a half ago. I have upgraded the VPS twice since then.

I submitted a support ticket yesterday, but haven't gotten a response back from them on this issue.
    This seems a little bit strange too but should be easy for them to fix. I have seen some posts from them around here I think but can't seem to find their contact info in a quick cursory search.

Best of luck with this, I hope it gets resolved soon!
    Dave
    Cheap VPS Hosting with minimum 99.9% SLA.
    State College, PA VPS Hosting

A little update. I still got no response back in the past day, so I called them a few hours ago and the person on the phone said they would get someone working on the issue ASAP. Hopefully this will get sorted out soon.

Uranus is down then?

Quote Originally Posted by XTremo View Post
    Uranus is down then?
    It went down about 3 days ago, but came up within a day. I had some problems after the restoration, and now I can't boot the VPS at all. I'm not sure if others might have similar problems.

I'm still waiting for my VPS to come back up, Been god knows how many days since the outage started.

As usual tickets aren't being answered in an acceptable timeframe.
    Perhaps someone could suggest another provider on the east coast optimized for Asian traffic?

It's the same with a VPS I have with them. I was really surprised to see the old files and sites being up and running again, with no notice from Enotch whatsoever!

I sent them a ticket more than 24 hours ago, no reply yet.
    CoderJosh | Web Application Developer and Linux Server Admin
    █ Web & Mobile App Coding | Troubleshooting | Tuning | Hardening | SysAdmin Services
    https://www.coderjosh.com/

Quote Originally Posted by CoderJosh View Post
    It's the same with a VPS I have with them. I was really surprised to see the old files and sites being up and running again, with no notice from Enotch whatsoever!

I sent them a ticket more than 24 hours ago, no reply yet.
    That is kind of disturbing. I saw that they responded to another thread in this forum (I think last week) though -- have you tried pming them here? Maybe a way to at least shed some light on the situation from another angle.

In any event, good luck to both of you with the resolution.

Best,
    Dave
    Cheap VPS Hosting with minimum 99.9% SLA.
    State College, PA VPS Hosting

I called them on the 26th and the person on the phone said I should get a response to my ticket in a few hours. I never got one, so I called back the next day. He said that there was an internal note on the ticket and that they were working on it and that he would send an email in the next few hours with the internal note on the ticket. I never got that email.
    It's been an entire week now since it went down, and about 4 days since I had any access at all tho the VPS. This is getting ridiculous.