Host1plus beta cloud vps review

Hello,

This is my first post in WHT, glad to join the community.
    I was searching for vps and I found that hostplus offers some kind of beta cloud vps. This what I found in WHT vps offer page.
    So, I would like to to review about what it is been so far after I have ordered this beta cloud vps from them.

I needed two machines with linux and windows which needs to run my websites and some other software that I need to run on windows server.

I was able to access my servers within 5 minutes after I paid verification fee (which I do not understand what it is for, the support told me that this is to prove that I am a real person, well anyway $1 is not an issue as I get 3 months of service);
    The beta vps is pretty powerful and I am able to do most of the things I need with 1GB ram and 40gb disk space. I have spotted another good thing which is that I am able to add any resources separately, but still do not need to do this.

The support is really decent and knows that they talk about, still there is some lag in their chat system, but I am pretty satisfied about their answers.

Billing panel is a bit confusing, so I needed time to get used to it. There is some usability issues that you need to remember where the things are. Support old that they are currently doing some sort of optimization, well we will see.

I do not understand one thing, why they give those vps for free (if ignoring the $1 fee), what is all about? The overall satisfaction is pretty good and if they keep a good uptime for my vps.

First of all thank you for reviewing our service. I am really glad that you have spotted us.
    Yes, indeed we offer beta cloud vps where you are able to try for three months the new cloud.
    In regards to $1.00 verification fee which we take during the sign up process is to make the most genuine beta testers for the new cloud. We had some bad experience with abuse and frauds, so we really want to keep this precaution. I think if beta tester is serious about using our new cloud, $1.00 will be not the issue.

Billing panel is nearly finished with easier browsing, so it should be ok now if you will spot anything incorrectly, we would be happy to hear this. Even the new ideas for the design would be very welcome.

Thank you again for your review.