Windows VPS in Russia or China

I'm looking for a Windows VPS hosted in Russia or China. I'll only use it for browsing and email so I don't need more than 256MB RAM, not much disk space etc. An Unmanaged VPS is fine.

The host's site should be in English - after all, I need to be able to place the order Anyone know of any options for VPSes in Russia or China?

>Windows
    >256MB ram
    >English site

Well, pick one.

Excuse me...?

http://www.infobox.ru/vps/plans/

Hyper-V
    VPS-512
    400MHz
    25GB
    100Mbps unmetered
    Windows Web Server 2008 x86/x64
    St. Petersburg data center
    900 rubles

==

I have experience with reg.ru and ihc.ru but I guess they offer only Linux VPS.

I suggest you confirm with the provider the data center as many Russian hosting companies use data centers in other countries. E.g. FastVPS.ru uses Hetzner servers in Germany.
    You will only find out how good a provider is when the going gets tough

Not sure if they offer Windows, but ISPServer.com offers pretty good VPSes in Russia. At least they were good two or so years ago.

If you are just browsing and using the VPS as a proxy, why not settle for Linux and utilize an SSH tunnel or a VPN proxy to browse from your own computer? Optionally install KDE or Gnome and VNC to it. It's a lot cheaper, especially in the long-term.

I'm not sure why anyone would want to browse through a Chinese proxy, though, unless they prefer a censored internet.

<<removed>>
    Last edited by foobic; 08-28-2011 at 08:12 AM. Reason: removed reference to deleted post

Thanks for the suggestions all
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr X View Post
    If you are just browsing and using the VPS as a proxy, why not settle for Linux and utilize an SSH tunnel or a VPN proxy to browse from your own computer? Optionally install KDE or Gnome and VNC to it. It's a lot cheaper, especially in the long-term.
    I'd be using some other basic apps as well and I need Russia or China for reasons that are related to the app, it's not exactly proxy related. I'd like Windows because remote desktop is easy to use, otherwise I'd have to use some emulation or something. Thanks for the tip though.