* Req: EU/DE/UK VPS with cPanel

Hi guys, I'm a webmaster with multiple high traffic sites that seriously needs VPS / Cloud expansion for my works with the following specs:

40GB HDD
    3Gb Ram
    20-30% CPU Share (Quad)
    cPanel/WHM
    8 IPs ,and additional 8 at request
    1 TB/mth of Data transfer
    100mbit MIN
    Managed Services
    <15 hops from my IP 61.247.1.59 .
    Budget: <80EUR /mth , paid half-yearly/yearly if discounts are given.

I am serious on the request. Any offers from webhost will be considered thoroughly. Thank you in advance!

Do you have justification for the IPs?

Hi digitalsinz,

I assume your not aware but hosts are not allowed to respond to requests on this forum so you wont get any direct responses.

Your budget should cover that (although the managed+IP's may need you to shop around and contact hosts directly for a custom quote)
    -> INCEPTION HOSTING LIMITED Since 2010!
    -> I am most active on the lowendspirit hosting forum Come join us!
    -> PHOENIX USA & THE NETHERLANDS & UK EU

3GB RAM? You may want to consider just getting a low spec dedicated server instead.
    HostXNow - Shared Web Hosting | Semi Dedicated Hosting | Enterprise Reseller Hosting | VPS Hosting

Quote Originally Posted by Zhang View Post
    Do you have justification for the IPs?
    I do have multiple high traffic sites , which will require 1 IP per site. These are SEO Optimized but 'light' sites .. And I plan for 8 sites on the VPS .

Quote Originally Posted by backtogeek View Post
    Hi digitalsinz,

I assume your not aware but hosts are not allowed to respond to requests on this forum so you wont get any direct responses.

Your budget should cover that (although the managed+IP's may need you to shop around and contact hosts directly for a custom quote)

I'm quite aware of that , but I have no where else to turn to as i've been flipping through all of the major webhost available on the net. So, i'm hoping there are small/mid sized host willing to take on my request. If you catch my drift. And I do mean serious business before posting this thread.

I know that my budget is covering most of the aspect, but i'm very picky when it comes to server speed and hops from my location . It is hard to find a host that have lesser hops with decent speed.

Quote Originally Posted by HostXNow View Post
    3GB RAM? You may want to consider just getting a low spec dedicated server instead.
    Yes. But I do not want to deal with hardware-related issues.. and If I do get lower-spec DS , it is not around my budget.. As I will opt for at least dual-hdd for RAID1 configuration... and I hate using refurbished dual-core DS as it is very highly possible for hardware fault. I'm sure that you are aware of that...

And BTW, what i meant by Managed Service are the usual Hardware Guarantees, and 1x12hr reply on any problem in regards to the service Only. I've had my share on non-existant next next business day support with a one-liner replies. If there is nothing wrong with the Service, trust me, I won't even bother to email Support@ .. I'm sure everyone here understands

Im sure we understand where your coming from. The only problem i can see with the request is the IPs, IPs are becoming fairy dust at the moment and justification is key to receiving them. Check the offers section if you cant find anything to suit you there you never will
    IT & Hosting Solutions Rotherham - Virtual6 Ltd
    IT Distributor | IT Manufacturer | Hosted Products | Business IT Support

Quote Originally Posted by digitalsinz View Post
    I do have multiple high traffic sites , which will require 1 IP per site. These are SEO Optimized but 'light' sites .. And I plan for 8 sites on the VPS .
    If you require 1 IP per site for SEO reasons that is no longer valid justification for an extra IP.

Quote Originally Posted by VMPort View Post
    Im sure we understand where your coming from. The only problem i can see with the request is the IPs, IPs are becoming fairy dust at the moment and justification is key to receiving them. Check the offers section if you cant find anything to suit you there you never will
    Trust me, i've tried scouring in WHT, google and findmyhost-style sites to find the VPS i'm looking for. And i'm tired of hours browsing, reading and tracerouting.. hence i'm willing to take up on any offer that any webhost meets the criteria.

Just by replying, you have been noted as a potential purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger-Matt View Post
    If you require 1 IP per site for SEO reasons that is no longer valid justification for an extra IP.
    I know... hence i need some host that is willing to provide me with such.

Quote Originally Posted by HostXNow View Post
    I really only recommend a low end dedicated server if you need more than 4 GB of RAM.

I have some ideas, trying to get creative to get you 8 IPs. I admit, they may not be the easiest/most convenient/best ways, but they work. They all come out to under 85 euro a month.

1. Buy eight 512MB Hetzner VPS. (7.9 Euro * 8 = 63.2 Euro a month)
    2. Buy eight Server4You 1024MB VPS.* (8.85 * 12 * .5 * 8 = 637 Euro a year.)
    3. Buy two 2GB LeaseWeb VPS with 4 IPs each. (43 * 2 = 86 Euro a month).

*Assuming you purchase one year of hosting, you get six months free. Else it's 8.85 Euro a month (8.85 * 8 = 70.8 Euro a month).
    SiFuQi.net - Affordable Dedicated Servers in Los Angeles, California
    24x7 Support • Enterprise Grade Hardware • Automated OS Reinstalls
    Check out our reseller program, with a unique two-tiered discount.

If unmanaged is ok you can try IntoVPS. They offer 2GB/4GB Guaranteed Memory...
    HostXNow - Shared Web Hosting | Semi Dedicated Hosting | Enterprise Reseller Hosting | VPS Hosting