Suggets me a reliable windows vps

Im looking for a reliable windows vps needs to have min 1gb ram and preferably unmetered bandwith

also needs to be RELIABLE unlike w2servers

budget around $40 monthly

Disregarding your preference for unmetered bandwidth and 1GB of RAM, Amazon EC2 and their free tier might fit perfectly as a windows vps (you would only pay $0.03 per hour for windows, and $0.10 per GB outbound, while inbound is free). The free tier is only ~600MB of RAM though, so that might not sit well with your requirements.

That's the only provider I've used that offers windows.
    |███| SSD Nodes
    |███| Build more for far less with the best value in cloud hosting.
    |███| RAID 10 SSDs | 10Gbps NICs | Tier-1 backbone | Scale without downtime | 9 years in business
    |███| https://www.ssdnodes.com

Thanks for the reply i forgot to mention i want to to run sb and xrummer as well on it lol

Your budget is just fine with exception of unmetered bandwidth. Do you really require unmetered bandwidth? This may drastically change cost of your VM.
    ██ SoftSys Hosting ██ - 14 Years In Business - 24/7 In-House Support - Enterprise Class Replicated Cloud Servers For HA

Cloud Hosting With Anti-Malware, IDS/IPS, WAF & Litespeed - Windows 2019 Shared Hosting w/ Plesk

depends really as my budget is flexible as i realised i may need a dedi to run xrummer and it will also need to be bulletproof however if i dont run xrummer i can manage with a vps but id still need a lot of bandwith

what can you suggest

Do you have any requirements with the VPS location and its data center ?
    Its good that you are flexible with the budget you have , as you may need a few more to get the server with unmetered bandwidth.

Also are you looking Fully Managed VPS or self managed VPS ?
    || 24x7CloudServerManagement | Server Management & Technical Support ||
    || Hosting Infrastructure & Customer Service Mangement 24x7 | Cpanel Server Management ||
    || https://www.24x7cloudservermanagement.com ||

location doesnt matter as i wont be hosting sites only to use tools on and a managed windows vps needed

Since you are looking for a Managed windows VPS you will need to increase your budget for a few if you are really looking for a quality VPS. Managed VPS do come with other value added services however it will depends on the provider that you will choose.
    || 24x7CloudServerManagement | Server Management & Technical Support ||
    || Hosting Infrastructure & Customer Service Mangement 24x7 | Cpanel Server Management ||
    || https://www.24x7cloudservermanagement.com ||

1GB may be less for For VPS. check it. if possible go for 2GB. Will be much better