evolucix.com review

Hi,

This is my first review I hope I'm doing it right... I just wanted to say that I have been using Evolucix.com after having problems with hostgator, I decided to give them a try and I have to say that one of the things that impressed me the most is their customer service, specially with Avish.

I got a VPS from them, I had a couple of problems (on my side) and they were able to fix them in no time!!!

I have to say that if you are looking for a more affordable alternative (their prices are great!) that offer high quality service go for evolucix.com

I hope my review was ok, I spend hours correcting this review and finally I decided to sent it ...

Thanks,

Caroline xoxo

lol u spend hours for like 5 sentences?

Hi

Nice to see Customer Service is good for your new host, how long have you been with them ?

You may also be asked to verify this by one of the mods.

Sorry I'm a very shy person and it is very hard for me to write stuff online, I'm working on it... don't be mean to me please.

Quote Originally Posted by steve_fortune View Post

Hello, I'm with them since the 30th of June 2011, same day my cat 'Jingles' was born... how do I verify it?

Caroline xoxoxo
    Quote Originally Posted by abtme View Post
    Hi

Nice to see Customer Service is good for your new host, how long have you been with them ?

You may also be asked to verify this by one of the mods.

Thank you Caroline for the nice words! We are glad that you are happy with the service and support we provide and we hope to have many more pleasure experiences with you!

--
    Avish

Quote Originally Posted by steve_fortune View Post
    Please be courteous and refrain from antagonizing people. Just keep in mind that English is not some people's first language. I'm sure you'd spend hours writing a properly constructed sentence if you were to write it in a foreign language.

Quote Originally Posted by Caroline Jones View Post
    Hello, I'm with them since the 30th of June 2011, same day my cat 'Jingles' was born... how do I verify it?

Caroline xoxoxo
    Click on the "Report" button at the top right of the review (above where it lists your join date and number of posts).

Or just click here: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/report.php?p=7642878

Enter in the domain name(s) hosted on the VPS and/or the IP address of the VPS.