inceptionhosting.com review

Hi there,

This is to bring to your attention about a relatively new VPS hosting provider - Inceptionhosting.
    (inceptionhosting.com).

I have signed up recently for their VPS micro package and till now I am a very satisfied customer. Though it has only been few weeks with them, I have not faced any issues. They have their servers in Netherlands. One interesting thing I noticed with them are the powerful CPUs. Looking at the /proc/cpuinfo file, I see 6 cores ,each of which is an i7 950 processor @ 3GHz. That's a ton of power!

There are various package to choose from according to your needs. Last, but not the least, they are VERY honest and helpful. That speaks a lot about the kind of service one can expect from them. Thumbs up!

I guess I need to spend more time with them to talk about the long term reliability of their service but I believe and hope that I should not face any issues.

Idea! Could you please click on the "Report" button on your post and provide the IP address of your VPS?

As a first post, this is beyond suspicious.
    Matthew Rosenblatt, and I do lots of things.
    Used to be a full time server administrator, now I help build cruise ships and inspect homes.
    My company, Ferrell Solutions, specializes in home inspections and property management.
    RecallScan is a service for monitoring appliances and vehicles in your home for recalls.

Thanks ab26 your kind words are appreciated.

Not that it lends credibility by me posting this I suppose but a ticket was raised to say a review had been posted with this URL so I know it is a real one
    -> INCEPTION HOSTING LIMITED Since 2010!
    -> I am most active on the lowendspirit hosting forum Come join us!
    -> PHOENIX USA & THE NETHERLANDS & UK EU

@Matt: there is always a first time right?

Anyways, I came to know about inception hosting through lowendbox.com. Test ip: 89.207.135.55