Virtualizor sounds likes a good alternative to Solusvm. Firewall Module and the ability to install cPanel, Plesk, or Webuzo with one click.
It's made by the same company that made Softaculous.
The Virtualizor Team has released Virtualizor 1.8 and it has got many improvements
Below is a list of changes
1) We have added a Power OFF option to forcefully switch of any VPS.
2) Its now easy to rebuild a VPS from the Admin Panel as we added the "Rebuild" option in the Admin Panel itself.
3) We have now added a Firewall Module in Virtualizor. You can use it to strengthen the servers security.
4) We have added a new feature for endusers. You can now install cPanel, Plesk or Webuzo on a FRESH CentOS VPS using Virtualizor.
5) We have edited the List VPS page to now use the HTTP Host for the "Enter VPS" URL. e.g. if you logged into Virtualizor Admin Panel via https://example.com:4085 and want to access VPS 101, the URL for accessing the VPS will now be https://example.com:4083/. Previously it used to be https://your-server-ip:4083
6) We have now added the Bandwidth Suspend feature in Virtualizor.
7) Added the Virtualizor Ports 4082-4085 to the Firewall exception in the Virtualizor installer
8 ) Added the French Language Module
9) Added support for CentOS 6 Linux-KVM in Virtualizor
10) While Creating a VPS with an ISO the Boot Preference was given to the HDD by default. This is now fixed and changed to the ISO.
11) Fixed the Date Default TimeZone bug.
12) Removed the option to choose the "API" theme in the "General Settings" page.
13) When bandwidth logs were set to be truncated, the bandwidth logging used to show wrong stats. This is now fixed.
14) The installer of Virtualizor had a minor bug which showed the "Leaked message" when installing Xen or KVM. This is now fixed.
15) There was a MySQL error shown while logging errors if the VPS failed to start. This is now fixed.
More exciting features will be coming in Virtualizor 1.9
Hope you like this version of Virtualizor. Virtualizor supports OpenVZ, Xen and Linux-KVM and they all can be managed from the Master.