Safe gaurding google page rank

Is there any way to safe gaurd my Goodle page rank position, I recently purchased a domain name for a hosting site and it has page one in google for a few great keywords, however it's going to take a while to get the site up and running and wondered if there was a way to put a holding page up that will cover all linked pages so the keywords and meta tags are kept online.
      0 Not allowed!

The easy answer: no.
    The longer answer: you can continue to do SEO optimization and in that way keep the position.
    Serverfruit - awesome cPanel hosting!
    Bacon forever!
      0 Not allowed!

There is no software or tool which can keep your website on the top position for the long time, only link building and fresh content can keep your website on the top. Always remember that your links should be coming from the relevant websites.
      0 Not allowed!

Keywords are online itself and not remove from web as some way those are find by people day by day but some how from many reasons your site with KW not show in beginning results. And do not depend on any tool try your self as it give the best and long term result.
      0 Not allowed!

Continue to work on the SEO part and your site should be fine.
      0 Not allowed!

As you say continue to do SEO but SEO itself is all about to getting website more visible and high rank. So what one can do to get high ranking for website in SEO.
      0 Not allowed!

I am not sure why people put such an emphasis on "Page Rank", I have seen sites with a page rank of 1 out rank page rank 5 websites in organic search results and it happens all the time. If page rank is something you want to try to maintain just keep building links that would be my only suggestion.

The only way to keep search position is work at it, like the others have stated.
      0 Not allowed!