Thread: PR Updates

PR Updates

Today again PR updated. Some of our site got good PR. These days Google updates PR very frequently.
      0 Not allowed!

This is really a very good news.By the regular update page rank of good and relevant sites will increase.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by mercydecoster View Post
    This is really a very good news.By the regular update page rank of good and relevant sites will increase.
    Yes, but it is suspense, what strategy Google is taking to update PR, such frequently.
      0 Not allowed!

I think the last update was beta testing and this time google has improved his algorithm.
      0 Not allowed!

Plz tell me after how much time google up date the PR???
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by motorola4gatrix View Post
    Plz tell me after how much time google up date the PR???
    There is no fixed intervals. Sometimes it takes months, sometime twice a month.

DO not run for PR, just look for SERP to get more traffic, after all we need leads
      0 Not allowed!

That's right. SERPs are what you should go after. And when you build links, you will see the PR increase gradually.
      0 Not allowed!

I do not agree with your sentence that if we have build links then we can get high PR. No. But when we provide quality content to our visitor with the links then he will attract to visit our link and by quality links we can get high PR as pr matters for many things like backlinks, each page quality data and so on.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by prcys View Post
    I do not agree with your sentence that if we have build links then we can get high PR. No. But when we provide quality content to our visitor with the links then he will attract to visit our link and by quality links we can get high PR as pr matters for many things like backlinks, each page quality data and so on.
    I don't agree with you either. As an experienced marketing professional, I know for a fact that whoever does marketing their products and services get the attention, not the high quality. The same thing applies for the PR. If you just provide quality content and expect to increase the PR, visitors etc you will get nowhere. You have to promote them as well. And the bitter truth is, even inferior quality content get ranked because the site owners build backlinks constantly.

That's the practical and probably the bitter truth!
      0 Not allowed!

I did not see updates here may be no update for my sites.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by SEOLIX View Post
    I don't agree with you either. As an experienced marketing professional, I know for a fact that whoever does marketing their products and services get the attention, not the high quality. The same thing applies for the PR. If you just provide quality content and expect to increase the PR, visitors etc you will get nowhere. You have to promote them as well. And the bitter truth is, even inferior quality content get ranked because the site owners build backlinks constantly.

That's the practical and probably the bitter truth!
    I do not say that that only by content we can get high PR. That is why I have written that pr matters for many things like backlinks , content , outbound links , and all. But it is more depend of quality data. As we have so many backlinks and do not have quality information then we can not get high PR only with backlinks.
      0 Not allowed!

Yes, I see some PR changes in my sites. Some went to PR 4 from PR 1. Great news!
    TemplateSpin.com Professional Web Design Services
    Custom Web Designs & Ready Made Unique Templates
    Logos, Banners, Folders, UI Designs & Web Coding
      0 Not allowed!

don`t pay any attention to PR update, in today time it`s has no any matter for serp of you website...google uses aroung 200 factors to "judge" websites and PR is just one of them...
      0 Not allowed!

I think Google is updating PR frequently but my blog PR is still same.
      0 Not allowed!

PR is constantly updating.

What you are seeing is "Toolbar Pagerank"

This is simply a rough snapshot of your sites "real PR"

The REAL PR is ALWAYS! being updated and you cannot access this.
    This is what the engine uses internally to rank your site.

I simply wouldnt worry about your toolbar pr and just spend your time making a useful site.
    Live Chat Support Software for your Business website - IMsupporting.com
      0 Not allowed!

Yeah I wouldn't be too concerned about toolbar pagerank unless you are looking to sell links.
      0 Not allowed!