TMZVPS 3 Month Review

Although I知 a new poster to WHT, I知 a longtime reader of the forum gaining a lot of knowledge in the process so first I壇 like to thank all of the posters for their contributions over the years.

Hosting and designing websites is not my main line of business, but is something I have had the (mostly) displeasure of doing for several years! My first experience was of designing and arranging shared hosting for a family member痴 business website over 5 years ago and after having the rug pulled out from under me by the initial provider, moving to others, moving up to reseller accounts I became increasingly annoyed at the lack of control I had when things eventually went wrong.

After a little research, I decided on a VPS and wanted the fall back of a managed solution and found TMZVPS through reviews and advertisements here on WHT and other forums.

I am happy to say I知 glad I did! My VPS was provisioned and the several sites I was hosting at the time were migrated within what seemed like minutes from the time of order in 4/11. After over three months with minimal hiccups and excellent and fast customer service on a consistent basis whether there was a genuine issue, or just the staff dealing with my stupidity/mistakes I feel comfortable in recommending TMZVPS to those looking for an affordable, well managed VPS hosting provider.

Uptime: 4/5 I was a little concerned initially with some intermittent downtime, but offending customers were dropped quickly and everything is now going good!

Customer Service: 5/5 The best I致e had in this industry, fast, knowledgeable, hardworking, patient and polite.

Confidence: 5/5 This may be new metric, but it痴 a feeling I致e lacked with other providers. When problems have arisen, they have been dealt with quickly, correctly and honestly. The staff seems very proactive.

All in all, I知 very happy with TMZVPS and hope they continue to provide a great service so I can update this review on my 1st anniversary with them!

*Mods contact me for verification of my customer relationship with TMZVPS

Hello,

Thank you for this great review. I am extremely happy & glad that you are satisfied with our services. We try to do anything possible to keep every single client, and try to treat every client like it's our last one.

Thank you for being a loyal customer, and we look forward to hosting you for years to come!

- Daniel
    Managed & Unmanaged VPS's [OpenVZ & KVM] by tmzVPS.com | FAST - SSD Accelerated VPS Plans!
    █ Locations in California, Florida & London. Legal Adult Content Allowed.
    cPanel/WHM | Premium Network | Premium Softaculous and MORE Included! | Website Migrations Included!
    █ 24/7 Certified Support | INSTANT SETUP | Paypal, Skrill, 2CheckOut, BitCoin, All Major Credit Cards Accepted!

nice review, glad u r having a good time around
    jtmcg, send ur ip or ur domain u host with tmz via report button.
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/report.php?p=7603422

IP reported to the mods, thanks ransome.

Keep up the good work Daniel and pass the goodwill along to your staff, they're excellent.

jt_mcg

Quote Originally Posted by jt_mcg View Post
    IP reported to the mods, thanks ransome.

Keep up the good work Daniel and pass the goodwill along to your staff, they're excellent.

jt_mcg
    Thanks, will do! The reason why they are all excellent is because they are dedicated to TMZ and our clients .

- Daniel
    Managed & Unmanaged VPS's [OpenVZ & KVM] by tmzVPS.com | FAST - SSD Accelerated VPS Plans!
    cPanel/WHM | Premium Network | Premium Softaculous and MORE Included! | Website Migrations Included!
    █ 24/7 Certified Support | INSTANT SETUP | Paypal, Skrill, 2CheckOut, BitCoin, All Major Credit Cards Accepted!

Fantastic review TMZVPS! Congrats!!
    ~*Kellie*~
    Freelance Web Designer
    Kozbe Designs (coming soon)

I was using TMZ VPS for couple of months also, and although they are not my provider anymore, I can say that their support is the best so far I came across. And I was using many hosting companies, but TMZ support was far the best.

Who wants a good, managed, stabile VPS, with fair prices and GREAT support, you should go with TMZVPS.

Quote Originally Posted by juventus View Post
    I was using TMZ VPS for couple of months also, and although they are not my provider anymore, I can say that their support is the best so far I came across. And I was using many hosting companies, but TMZ support was far the best.

Who wants a good, managed, stabile VPS, with fair prices and GREAT support, you should go with TMZVPS.
    Greatly appreciate the wonderful comments. Thank you!

- Daniel

There are great and stabile vps

10. Newsletters

Subscribe Now & Get The WHT Quick Start Guide!