Start your own web hosting company for $5 a month

BassHost

A Bass Host Reseller Hosting plan is a great place to start a new business. You have the ease of shared hosting without the complexitites of a VPS. You can host as many clients as you would like without any hassle of resources being too slow.

Promo Code: "WHT" 50% off first month! (without quotes of course)

Plans

Basic - 50 GB HDD | 500 GB Bandwidth | $11/month - Order
    Pro - 50 GB HDD | 500 GB Bandwidth | WHMCS | SSL CERT | $25/month - Order

Some Reviews About Us
    Well I’ve used countless hosting companies over the past couple years, and when I went on the search for the next best reliable hosting company I ran across Bass Host. The owner (Todd Hart) is obviously attempting to take Bass Host to the next level. He is always on his game and he has provided the best support I’ve had since leaving Host Gator. While he cannot always hit you up on live chat his responses to your tweets and emails are always thorough and generally will fix your problem. He always encourages you to respond with more questions if you have any. The next thing about Bass Host I really enjoy is the wide variety of pricing options. Clay S., GodsMasterpiece.org
    Another One
    " Pretty much i need a web host for my small business. After using godaddy and finding their servers being slow I decided to make the switch. Anyhow the staff at Bass Host went ahead and helped me move my whole site to their server. Ever since I have been with them. My site has never been down and their servers are fast. Plan to be a Bass Host customer for ever.

Thank you Bass Host for the great web hosting. " Steve Pall

We also provide other types of web hosting.

Shared Web Hosting
    VPS Hosting
    Dedicated Servers

If you have any questions please leave a reply below, PM me and or email me at my personal email todd(@)BassHost.com.

Thanks for looking at our advert and I hope you pick us .
    Last edited by BassHost; 07-31-2011 at 12:05 AM.