Arvixe Windows hosting - RUN AWAY from it.

First and foremost let me caveat this by saying I use Windows hosting for my ASP sites and the like.
    Arvixe was one of the tops when I searched more than 3 years ago and had great pricing.
    Their support is horrible! Their reliability is “adequate”.
    For example today I have two subdomains that are down - opened the ticket at 8:20amEST here it is now 7:55PM EST and no usefull response and my sites are still down!!
    When you contact QA to give feedback of the support they do not help at all but they justify every single thing and NEVER take responsibility. Making you feel like an idiot.
    Yet this person has 18 years IT experience and has built those servers they use. If I had the funds I would get a T1 at home and host from my own home!
    Sad!!Use these guys at your own risk (at least for windows that is.)
    I can provide copies of my email chats with support as well as the emails from the "qa@arvixe.com" responses to my feedback in the past..
      0 Not allowed!

Arvixe, in my past experience, always had good support. What was the exact issue at hand? Pretty sure you can always request to have your ticket escalated to management too if you feel that you're not getting an adequate answer from the support techs.

Best of luck, i'm sure Arvand will respond here and offer to correct whatever issues you're having.
    [ IncogNET LLC ] Privacy By Design [Liberty Lake, WA][Kansas City, MO][Allentown, PA][Naaldwijk, NL]
    [ Web Hosting | KVM VPS | Dedicated Servers | Domain Names | VPN | Censorship Resistance ]
    Services provided in the United States and Netherlands with privacy and freedom of speech being our top priority.

0 Not allowed!

I've always had good support with them. Try the live chat instead.
    Windows Hosting - Don't pay for what you don't need!
    BlogEngine.NET Hosting - Create a great looking blog in minutes, with no technical skills required!

BloggersOnline makes webhosting both easy and affordable.
      0 Not allowed!

I'm quite sorry to hear about your issues. Not all issues can be resolved instantly. Its been quite a long time that we've had a server wide outage so I'm guessing that your issue is isolated to your user.

And from the sounds of it, control panel related. Please provide your ticket ID.

Also note that I have yet to see every single one of our phone techs on a call in the last week. We do get a lot of tickets in regards to customers needing our assistance with scripting/coding/etc. We try our best to help and issues with control panel can get mixed up in those. By simply calling in for your urgent issues, we should be able to help you right away.
      0 Not allowed!

The good thing with arvixe windows hosting plan is you get standard offers in the industry. Hope your issue got resolved.
      0 Not allowed!

Vote Arvix for shutting down business

Apparently after only 10 months of a two year prepaid contract my website is using too much space!! And so it was shut down this morning with no prior notice!
    Obviously it couldn't be anything to do with Arvix changing servers yesterday! As a result I have no business thank you Arvix your 24 hr helpline are sooo helpful that you may as well send them home and your response time for tickets!! Of course it's not urgent only my livelihood going down the toilet.
    So thank you Arvix I will be sure to pass my opinion on as many forums as I can find.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan321 View Post
    Apparently after only 10 months of a two year prepaid contract my website is using too much space!! And so it was shut down this morning with no prior notice!
    Obviously it couldn't be anything to do with Arvix changing servers yesterday! As a result I have no business thank you Arvix your 24 hr helpline are sooo helpful that you may as well send them home and your response time for tickets!! Of course it's not urgent only my livelihood going down the toilet.
    So thank you Arvix I will be sure to pass my opinion on as many forums as I can find.
    Your site has suddenly spawned 100+ MySQL processes which threatened the stability of the server. We were forced to disable it. We are trying to help you fix the problem and it has nothing to do with space usage. Please view the details we have sent and respond back to your support ticket so that we can help you with this.
    Michael Carr | Support Manager | A2hosting.com
      0 Not allowed!

Arvixe is a joke. My site went down two days ago because my bill didn't get paid. It was supposed to be on auto pay. So I paid it. The arvixe system said my site would automatically be up within 5 minutes. 10 minutes later still no site so I go back to the renewal screen. My payment went through and now they're asking me for more money! So I pay that too... I just need to get my site back up. Again, it says I'll be back up in 5 minutes. 10 minutes later still no site. I tried to live chat and their live chat is always offline. I tried to call several times and all I get is a busy signal. I submitted SEVERAL support tickets and nothing. It has now been over two days my site is still down and still no word from arvixe. Meanwhile I'm losing hundreds of dollars a day. Well I re-routed my site to an old server/backup. I will never use them again. Let's see if they give me my data back. If they don't I feel very sorry for them. Hands down the worst support I've ever had.
      0 Not allowed!

There's plenty of current threads about the Arvixe situation, so let's not bump old ones from last year, please.

Closing this one.
      0 Not allowed!