Does a module like this already exist?

Hi Webhostingtalk community,

I am currently using Freeswitch.

What I am trying to create is a system where I can upload a list of direct dial phone numbers. I can then attach X number of lines to make outbound calls to these numbers. My sales agents will be waiting on queue, and when a line detects a call pickup from the target prospect, that call will be switched to the first available agent. When another call pickup is detected, it will switch the call to the next available sales agent. Finally, if all agents are busy, all calling will stop.

I was looking at hiring a consultant to do this, but was wondering whether there is already a pre-made module to do this. Thanks!

Rebecca

We use 3CX (it is a PBX system that is very nice). The system run on windows and it has queues and also you can attach multiple phone numbers with DID. You can go into google and search 3cx and it should be the first one. Hope this helps you out!

If you need some one to set it up I can send you a PM with some people I know.

3. sounds to me like the Elastix call center module would be ideal for your situation. I cant post url links yet as i dont have enough posts on the formus, google elastix call center and you will find a link explaining the features which includes "Call campaigns - Generates calls from a telephone list"