hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Advertising Forums : Web Hosting Offers : Shared Hosting Offers : 5ITE.com - $0.10 FIRST MONTH! - cPanel - 50GB Space - CloudLinux - LiteSpeed!!

Forum Jump

5ITE.com - $0.10 FIRST MONTH! - cPanel - 50GB Space - CloudLinux - LiteSpeed!!

Reply Post New Thread In Shared Hosting Offers Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-25-2011, 06:49 PM
WHT Addict

5ITE.com - $0.10 FIRST MONTH! - cPanel - 50GB Space - CloudLinux - LiteSpeed!!

5ITE.com
...because WE CARE

If you've come to this thread the chances are you noticed the amazing price we're offering our premium Get Hosted package.
We might as well be giving it away!

Right now you can take advantage of totally risk free hosting with 5ITE Hosting Solutions.

For just $0.10 for the first month you can experience extreme reliability and lightening fast response times.
After the first month when you're still happy you'll then pay just $2.95 per month (that's $7.00 off the list price) to continue hosting with us.

We're extremely confident that you'll be happy with our service.

------------------
So what do you get?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

50GB of premium disk space!
500GB of super-fast bandwidth!
UNLIMITED Email Accounts
UNLIMITED MySQL Databases
UNLIMITED Sub-domains
UNLIMITED Parked Domains
Oh and you can also host up to a massive 50 websites in one package!

------------------
Why don't we just give the first month for free?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Its all about weeding out the fraudsters and abusers.
Paying such a low amount gives you the comfort of knowing that you're not shelling out big time and taking a risk with a new host, and similiarly it allows us to see you're capable of making a payment to our company if you continue to host with us.

------------------
How to order
This is simple.
Go to this link: Order Here.

------------------
What features come with the hosting package?
  • LiteSpeed
  • CloudLinux
  • cPanel
  • FFMPEG
  • Ruby on Rails
  • Frontpage Extensions
  • CGI Access
  • Softaculous
  • 99.9% Network Uptime
  • 24/7 Tech Support
  • Instant Setup
  • Daily Downloadable Backups
  • Cron Jobs: YES
  • Password Protect Directories
  • Custom Error Pages
  • Custom MIME Types
  • POP3, IMAP, SMTP
  • Spam Filtering
  • Multiple users per DB
  • Control DB permissions
  • phpMyAdmin
  • Database Backups
  • Downloadable Raw Logs (Access, Error, Referral, Raw)
  • Webalizer, Analog, and Awstats
  • FTP & Email Statistics
  • Bandwidth Report
  • Continous data backups
  • Powerful Quad-core Processor Server
  • High Powered Network and Firewall
  • State of the art datacentre

------------------
About Us
5ITE was founded by individuals that understand what it feels like to be with bad hosting companies. We've all been there (except for a lucky few), but now there is a service where you can be totally confident with the service being provided. We strive to provide you with the most cost effective, reliable service in the industry offering an outstanding 99.9% uptime guarantee and an any-time money back guarantee. With us you can truly sit back and relax, safe with the knowledge we're keeping the cogs oiled and the wheels turning.

------------------
Why Choose Us?
Any time money back guarantee - We're so confident that we can deliver, we have setup an any time money back guarantee. This means that at any point in your billing cycle you can request a refund for that period. You no longer have to feel on edge and pressured. You can move away at any time, and get your money back!

99.9% uptime guarantee - We pride ourselves in the quality of service we deliver. When you buy with us you can be safe in the knowledge that your website is going to be online.

Top notch support - We have a team of support staff waiting to deal with support tickets. If you ever feel you need a little extra help feel free to send us a support ticket. We can guarantee a quick resolution to any problems you encounter.

------------------
Supported Payment Methods
We currently accept payment through the following:
  • PayPal
  • AlertPay
  • Liberty Reserve
  • Google Checkout
  • 2Checkout

Notice to Consumers
Thread Summary Please be aware that every offer has limits beyond what is displayed in the thread. You should visit the site advertising and read any Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy they have in place. If you can't find answers on how they measure what you're purchasing, ask. If the offer or request doesn't regard some type of hosting, you still need to research beyond what’s printed in the ad.
  • Research any provider to know what limits are in place, especially with any offer concerning disk space and/or bandwidth. These are generally defined in the TOS or AUP.
  • Read provider reviews. If you find no reviews, create a thread and ask for others' first-hand experience with the provider.
  • If you're unsure on the exact details of an offer - ask. Simply respond to this thread and ask the provider for clarification.

Sponsored Links
Old 07-26-2011, 01:57 AM
Temporarily Suspended

can i get the first month for free ? for me if i found the host is good i'll use it for lfetime .
if you trust me just send me acoupon to iegyi.com@gmail.com
and don't forget the first month for free .

Old 07-26-2011, 02:04 AM
WHT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by IEGYI View Post
can i get the first month for free ? for me if i found the host is good i'll use it for lfetime .
if you trust me just send me acoupon to iegyi.com@gmail.com
and don't forget the first month for free .
Please see the below

Quote:
------------------
Why don't we just give the first month for free?
Its all about weeding out the fraudsters and abusers.
Paying such a low amount gives you the comfort of knowing that you're not shelling out big time and taking a risk with a new host, and similiarly it allows us to see you're capable of making a payment to our company if you continue to host with us.

Sponsored Links
Old 07-26-2011, 03:53 AM
Temporarily Suspended

we know you won't give the abusers and spammers the host by free
for me ?
you know
i'm not spammer or abuser i'm just an editor on newspaper wrrite news etc...

i hope u give me the first month with free

Old 07-26-2011, 07:15 AM
WHT Addict

@IEGY
Sorry we do not give free web hosting

Old 07-27-2011, 07:28 AM
WHT Addict

This promotion will end at midnight 28/7/11 GMT+1
Get ordering!

Old 07-28-2011, 05:50 PM
WHT Addict

Just 1 hour left of this promotion! Hurry

Old 07-28-2011, 09:44 PM
Web Hosting Master

Just got mine. Setup was instant. So far so good.