NordicVPS reviews

I have opened some tickets to NordicVPS, and haven't never got their answer.
    Anyone have the same as my situation?
    vpsoffers.com - a modest place for vps offers by sim so dep

Please PM me the ticket numbers
    Fast & Reliable Unmanaged VPS w/SolusVM ★★ Sandy Bridge E3-1270 @ 3.40Ghz pr Core
    OpenVZ | XEN | KVM | VPS Reseller Hosting Program | Semi-managed VPS
    Manchester, UK | Fremont, US | Falkenstein, DE | Native IPv6 | OpenVZ w/VSwap | TUN/PPTP Enabled
    www.nordicvps.com/wht

PM sent
    vpsoffers.com - a modest place for vps offers by sim so dep

Anyone have the same as my situation?
    Yes, i do have one ticket not answered for 8 days now.
    #308179, don't know their response. and my previous tickets were answered 12 hours after filing..
    -just want a reliable VPS with best support guys even with no control panel.

My VPS has been down since the 6th. Opened several tickets, not even the courtesy of replying back.

Been asking for reverse DNS setup for well over 6 months, still haven't got that.

For the last several months, I experience atleast 5+ days of downtime.

This is by far the most horrible service I have ever used.

Now this time it tops the cake, Down for almost 3 Weeks.. With Not Even A REPLY BACKKKK!!! WTF

I am filing disputes on all of my payments made to Nordic, And I urge everyone with the same problems as me to do the same thing.

Maybe it's a sign? Time to move on, 3 weeks without a reply is just ridiculous.
    www.idologic.com - Reseller, VPS and dedicated hosting - Friendly Customer Service - DirectAdmin - cPanel - InterWorx

exactly, unfortunatly my database backup is a tad old. so i really need them to come back up so i can make a fresh copy and move on. rediculous

Quote Originally Posted by djpolo View Post
    exactly, unfortunatly my database backup is a tad old. so i really need them to come back up so i can make a fresh copy and move on. rediculous
    I wouldn't hold my breath... might be less stressful to cut your losses and get up and running again.
    www.idologic.com - Reseller, VPS and dedicated hosting - Friendly Customer Service - DirectAdmin - cPanel - InterWorx

Quote Originally Posted by djpolo View Post
    My VPS has been down since the 6th. Opened several tickets, not even the courtesy of replying back.

Been asking for reverse DNS setup for well over 6 months, still haven't got that.

For the last several months, I experience atleast 5+ days of downtime.

This is by far the most horrible service I have ever used.

Now this time it tops the cake, Down for almost 3 Weeks.. With Not Even A REPLY BACKKKK!!! WTF

I am filing disputes on all of my payments made to Nordic, And I urge everyone with the same problems as me to do the same thing.
    This is classic nordic alas.

In the past they had a month+ outage because they were re-organizing their Germany operations to lower their costs. They also terminated all of their $15/y deals in Fremont to make room to make some other capital. After about 3 - 4 months they returned the $15/y's for 2 months of free time but cancelled everyone in September that had them.

They closed their XEN offerings at one point in the US, as well as closed gigenet. You can try holding out or simply sending an email to egihosting to see if they can relay some contact to Sean.

Francisco