Arrow IBFSkins.net 4 Sale (165 members, 705 posts)

What are you selling? IBFSkins.net , Database , Hosting Included

Domain: $35
    Database: $205
    Hosting: $15
    Total: $255.95

The domain is ibfskins.net, the forum has 165 registered members, with 705 posts. The web hosting it is on, has 300MB of space and 5GB of bandwidth, and will expire in Feb. unless you renew it each month.

I am selling all of this together at $255.95. I charge .95 cents to cover transaction fees. The most users online at once was 55.

This database not only includes the registered members, and posts, but it also includes the custom and pre-made skins already installed and available for download via the web site.

This is a great domain/site to use to promote your hosting business on as well. Feel free to post any questions in this thread, or contact ibfskins@infobeen.com if you are interested in purchasing.

*No bids please. This is ready to sell.

Thanks a bunch!

[edit]price drop down from $455.95 to $255.95[/edit]
    Last edited by TheTech; 01-25-2003 at 12:44 PM.

I don't want to offend you but I truely think that you are asking too much. For that price you should have a vbulletin with a half-way decent skin (especially cuz of the name). 164 members is not a lot at all for a forums. I would recommend drop the price. Other than that...good luck.

Please don't take it personal. Its just a suggestion.

I'm always open to suggestions. You can change the skin anytime, to whatever.. Thanks for the suggestion though.

I think that the price is alright..

lol there are like no posts on the board.

vibesolutions: do you think that added anything to this thread at all?

yes its not worth the price.
    adminME do you think you added anything productive in the last post of yours?

Originally posted by vibesolutions
    yes its not worth the price.
    adminME do you think you added anything productive in the last post of yours?
    I didn't ask for any format of bashing my thread. Thanks.

Well, 455 isn't an outrageous price to ask, but the really weird thing is the guy who thought that there should be a vBulletin based site. Considering the site is 'Invision Board Forum Skins', you'd think it would be running Invision Board.

i wasn't bashing it, i was telling adminme. I said at 795 for those forums it was too high. Now you set a reasonable price.

good luck

Originally posted by petertdavis
    Well, 455 isn't an outrageous price to ask, but the really weird thing is the guy who thought that there should be a vBulletin based site. Considering the site is 'Invision Board Forum Skins', you'd think it would be running Invision Board.
    Ha - yeah, I was about to reply with the same thing Wouldn't make much sense to have an Invision Board skinning site running vBulletin.

EVERYONE, I DO NOT WANT TO REPEAT, BUT I WILL:

Leave your opinion of what is worth what with yourself - it is not your product. Let's do not make it hard for our fellow member to sell a product.

Is this the same story as with TimeChange??

Come on, let's respect his post. He got the price tag - if you can't handle that - walk away. Leave this post for BUSINESS, unless you are really interested.

Damn, this is just getting annoying!

Thank you and good luck.
    Hosting Discussion - web hosting community.

Is your company represented?

Well said Artashes

Alright, I've lowered the price down $255.95. Please don't tell me it won't sell. LOL.

I can negotiate it to $199.95, but it that's as low as I will go.