★★ PREMIUM MASTER RESELLERS - $2.50 PER MONTH - cPanel - Litespeed - CloudLinux ★★

Hello Everyone

We are offering an awesome deal on our master resellers. You can create unlimited reseller and cPanel accounts. Whether you are a designer/web developer or want to start your own hosting, this is for you!

•••••••What you get•••••••
    - 50GB Raid Protected Disk Space
    - 500GB Premium Bandwidth
    - Unlimited Email/FTP Accounts
    - Unlimited Domain
    - Unlimited Databases
    - Unlimited cPanel/WHM Accounts
    - Unlimited Crons
    - Master Reseller Rights
    - RVSkins
    - Softaculous
    - PHP, Perl, Ruby
    - Free Private Nameservers
    - Completely White Label
    - Free Domain and SSL Reseller
    - Instant Setup
    - 15 Day Money Back

Monthly Price: $2.5
    Yearly Price: $28

-Order Now-

Test IP: 64.20.44.130

•••••••Have any Questions•••••••
    For any inquiries, please don't hesitate to contact us at sales[@]hostx10[.]com
    Last edited by Justin; 09-29-2011 at 07:57 PM.
    Sajid Iftekhar - Web Design Portfolio

Hi Sir,
    Do you provide free migration?

Thanks

Test IP is offline?

Code:
    http://just-ping.com/index.php?vh=62.20.44.130&c=&s=ping%21

DICHVU.IT: All about SSL.
    BudgetVPS: Where to find the cheapest VPS Offer!

Yes, I see offline mode
    UpReseller || Bring to you friendly support with offshore/onshore hosting, reseller and cPanel VPS Management.
    www.upreseller.com

Sorry that was a wrong test IP. Please use 66.45.252.237

Quote Originally Posted by maxtrim View Post
    Hi Sir,
    Do you provide free migration?

Thanks
    Yes we provide free migrations.
    Last edited by Sajid213; 07-21-2011 at 04:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dasklney View Post
    Code:
    http://just-ping.com/index.php?vh=62.20.44.130&c=&s=ping%21
    Just-ping.com seems to show a large number of timeouts for any IP I give. I recommend using pingdom or ping.eu.

Dedicated IP

Does this include a dedicated IP address and a free ssl certificate?
    If not what would be the charges for both?

Quote Originally Posted by JabezDesign View Post
    Does this include a dedicated IP address and a free ssl certificate?
    If not what would be the charges for both?
    They are not included with the package as this is a promo. We will charge $10/year for an SSL certificate and $2.5/month for a dedicated IP.

Quote Originally Posted by Sajid-HostX10 View Post
    They are not included with the package as this is a promo. We will charge $10/year for an SSL certificate and $2.5/month for a dedicated IP.
    Sounds good, how would this be added to the cart for this package?

Was looking on your website and tried your cpanel demo, what about the WHM, do you have a demo for this?

Do you transfer websites? MySQL databases?

I have my own WHMCS license and need the database transferred so it does not mess up my website or packages, can this be done?

Thanks.

Sounds good, how would this be added to the cart for this package?

Was looking on your website and tried your cpanel demo, what about the WHM, do you have a demo for this?

Do you transfer websites? MySQL databases?

I have my own WHMCS license and need the database transferred so it does not mess up my website or packages, can this be done?

Thanks.
    Hi,

You can get a demo here.

Yes we can transfer the main website and databases. You can order SSL certificate by selecting it as an addon during the order. You will have to open a support ticket with the domain/subdomain for which you want to set up SSL and we will set it up for you. It isn't integrated with our billing software yet. So we have to do this manually.

Sajid i am interesting to you buy with you but your payment method not in my country

Quote Originally Posted by boosthost View Post
    Sajid i am interesting to you buy with you but your payment method not in my country
    We would love to have you as a customer. But we only accept paypal as a payment method. PM me your available payment methods and maybe we can work out a solution.

When I signup for this package, the IP is $4/month instead of $2.50/month, should I not check this add-on for now? I need two IP's and two SSL, how should I do this?

Thanks,
    Buddy

When I signup for this package, the IP is $4/month instead of $2.50/month, should I not check this add-on for now? I need two IP's and two SSL, how should I do this?

Thanks,
    Buddy
    I have corrected the price. You can't select the same addon twice in WHMCS. You can select the addons once during signup. After signing up, you can order the addons again in your products page.

One last thing and this is very important, It seems as though you and your friend Zach are young (this is not an age problem), and your company is young, are you a fly by night company? I need someone who is going to stay around especially if I pay annually, will you still be here or will you sell out and move on to your next en devour? Please be honest.

Thanks,
    Buddy

One last thing and this is very important, It seems as though you and your friend Zach are young (this is not an age problem), and your company is young, are you a fly by night company? I need someone who is going to stay around especially if I pay annually, will you still be here or will you sell out and move on to your next en devour? Please be honest.

Thanks,
    Buddy
    Yeah its true we are young and our company is still new. But both of us have a lot of experience in the hosting industry. We have been working together with various hosting companies and finally decided to start our own. All of our server costs have been paid for 2 years ahead. And we have been growing steadily. So you can rest assured that we are not going to close down anytime soon.

From several months before, I put HostX10's server to list check uptime. Very glad to see current uptime is 98,6%, includes some small downtime. This is easy to understand, but I hope HostX10 must be try the best - with more uptime and stable.
    UpReseller || Bring to you friendly support with offshore/onshore hosting, reseller and cPanel VPS Management.
    www.upreseller.com

Quote Originally Posted by hclloveh View Post
    From several months before, I put HostX10's server to list check uptime. Very glad to see current uptime is 98,6%, includes some small downtime. This is easy to understand, but I hope HostX10 must be try the best - with more uptime and stable.
    The reason for the downtimes were most probably the old server issue. Then we changed our server. Our new server is having 100% uptime at the moment.

The reason for the downtimes were most probably the old server issue. Then we changed our server. Our new server is having 100% uptime at the moment.
    Hello Sajid. Do you have any live site? Testing IP, please. What is main datacenter?
    www.upreseller.com

Sajid have u received my pm