Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by GeeksHosts View Post
    They reached there max quota they cant add you till they get more space buy upgrading.
    I remember reading that they left it like this on purpose to make sure people email them, rather than complain about not receiving a response through WHT.

What email address are you sending these emails too OP?

All of them listed on another thread.

Now I just want a refund, as I decided to go with another host

Right now im just trying to get my money back.

Not going to say anything specific (yet), but lets just say they are making it hard.

Mkay guys, a refund was given.

Sorry josh, I was not trying to be a jerk. I totaly understand how it feels to be on the other end of this thats why I let you keep some of the payment.

Hmmm... letting them keep some of the payment without even completing the transaction? That's kinda generous of you. You mind giving some here as well?

I don't know what happened in between you guys and VD but if a refund it given, it should be a full refund unless of coz your Dedicated Server has been delivered to you and that you wanted to cancel it thereafter. If you paid by PayPal, there's totally no charge or anything to issue a full refund.
    Aaron Ong
    Dedicated Servers - 100TB Servers - 100Mbps Unmetered Servers - Web Hosting - CDN Network
    Servers in Central, East/West Coast USA, EUROPE and ASIA
    Welltodo Century
    - www.welltodocentury.com

Quote Originally Posted by aodat2 View Post
    Hmmm... letting them keep some of the payment without even completing the transaction? That's kinda generous of you. You mind giving some here as well?

I don't know what happened in between you guys and VD but if a refund it given, it should be a full refund unless of coz your Dedicated Server has been delivered to you and that you wanted to cancel it thereafter. If you paid by PayPal, there's totally no charge or anything to issue a full refund.
    I know, but they were nice once we got on the right foot.

Volume Drive have had a hardware failure currently and are working around the clock to have it resolved, so be patient as it affected many clients, and they are bombed down with tickets currently. Unfortunately these things happen from time to time. They're top priority I assume currently is getting their existing clients back in action. I was one of those customers and patience was the key and they compensated for the failure and have moved us to a new box now within 24 hours as well as answering the following up support tickets within that time.

Be patient while they have their existing clients all migrated from the failed server to the new one as new orders may be backlogged a little.

Good Luck - Happy Existing Volume Drive customer

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12