hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Advertising Forums : Marketing & SEO Services : SEO Job Offers : Top Quality Article Submission Package - Guaranteed!

Forum Jump

Top Quality Article Submission Package - Guaranteed!

Reply Post New Thread In SEO Job Offers Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-18-2011, 04:38 PM

Top Quality Article Submission Package - Guaranteed!

Hello to all,

I would like to offer a top quality article submission package. No mass spam, no duplicated content and no thousands of articles submitted by software!

Major points:
  • Submission to 20 TOP quality article directories (2xPR7, 2xPR6, 4xPR5, 5xPR4, 5xPR3, 2xPR2, 1xPR0)
  • I dont guarantee only approval; I guarantee that at least 15 of them will be INDEXED by google in a period of 15 days - naturally, not by pinging or other spam techniques.
  • Squidoo Lense & HubPages creation included
  • Permanent links as only top quality directories are chosen.

Articles quality:
Articles will be written with perfect english without mistakes. For some submissions will be used spin ready articles but manually written with many combinations. Proof for quality is 100% approval rate and almost 100% indexing rate.

Article directories:

HubPages (PR5) - hubpages.com/profile/m2webs
20 Hubpages already submitted, 1year old member with rank varying from 85 to 90 out of 100!

Squidoo (PR7)
member with 25 featured lenses already!

ArticleSlash (PR6) - articleslash.net/author/Mirjan_Stojanovic/120042.html
In the top100 authors list of this directory, 130+ published articles!

Zimbio (PR6) - zimbio.com/member/m2webseo
100+ published articles!

SooperArticles (PR5) - sooperarticles.com/authors/99678/mirjan-z-stojanovic.html
In the top50 authors list! 160+ published articles

That are just few of the places where I will submit your articles, others are thefreelibrary.com (PR7), articleclick.com (PR5), snipsly.com (PR5), ideamarketers, goarticles, articleblast, articlesfactory...

I dont want to spam here with all the profile URL addresses but on your demand I will send you a full list of my profiles to check quality!

What you should expect:
Honestly, direct traffic will not be so high. What you should expect and what will happen for sure is improvement of google positions! I do this packages for my clients (SEO is what I do) and it works.

I guarantee positions on google will jump - for how many positions that depends on current positions and competition level also!

Payment info:
- $25 on paypal or MB ($10 in advance and $15 after the job is done and report sent)

To order a package you should mail me with details below:
- 2 targeted URL addresses with 2 anchor texts
- topic title suggestions (optional)

Delivery time:
4 to 7 days because everything is done manually!

Contact Email:
m2weblogs@gmail.com

Feel free to mail me for any further info or questions you have. I can send you sample reports, all the urls of profiles on article directories etc...

Notice to Consumers
Thread Summary Please be aware that every offer has limits beyond what is displayed in the thread. You should visit the site advertising and read any Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy they have in place. If you can't find answers on how they measure what you're purchasing, ask. If the offer or request doesn't regard some type of hosting, you still need to research beyond what’s printed in the ad.
  • Research any provider to know what limits are in place, especially with any offer concerning disk space and/or bandwidth. These are generally defined in the TOS or AUP.
  • Read provider reviews. If you find no reviews, create a thread and ask for others' first-hand experience with the provider.
  • If you're unsure on the exact details of an offer - ask. Simply respond to this thread and ask the provider for clarification.

Sponsored Links