Tacvps -- Horrible

My vps with Tacvps is going down frequent.The average response time is 5-6 hours.Some times it is lot more than that.My vps is down 90% of the time from the last 3 days.I sent a lot of tickets.Even i said i want to move from you.Still no reply from them.I don't frustrate and post in public forums normally.I hope they will do something after seeing this thread.

Thanks.

Well first off this is not a support desk and I understand your frustration.

I see there a managed VPS provider. They have a 30 minute response time or 15 minute average response guarantee or 10 minute average minute response time guarantee so im unsure to why they are not keeping to that im also unsure to what there response time guarantee is. I see different figures everywhere.

I am also struggling to find out off there site what is included in there "Full Smart Server Managment" which I would also like to point out is miss-spelt on there site (ps. should be "Full Smart Server Management". )

I haven't heard anything but really positive things about TacVPS, and judging by the reviews they must be doing something right.

@OP Either way Im sure the mods would like to validate this "review" / general grievance your having so please report your IP and domain to the mods.

I have PM'd brian for you
    Last edited by Matthew_B; 07-16-2011 at 10:31 AM.

Have you received any response from them yet why your VPS is going down?

Its currently weekend so they may be a little bit short on staff which delays response times to tickets. Just allow them little bit more time to respond to your tickets, since I have noticed many positive reviews about them
    Snoork Hosting - Enterprise Servers | DDoS Protected Network
    99.9% Network Uptime | 15 Minute Ticket Response Time | 24/7 Live Chat
    Check Out Our Dedicated Server Specials For Amazing Discounts & Promotions

Still i didn't get any reply from them..And still my server is down.

@Tiger_Matt
    Thanks for the reply.Yes...this is not a support desk.I don't want to give them bad reputation.Because no provider can satisfy 100% in this business.I know this is not a easy business.But waiting for days is very long time.I posted it here after trying all possible ways.I am not a kind of person that cries for every small thing.

@pvakr,

Do you have a ticket ID I can look at? Our support department guarantees a 15 minute average response time, unless it was escalated to the sysadmin or management department.

All of our nodes have not gone down since the day it was brought online, so if your VPS is constantly going down it would be an issue isolated to your VPS container. Either way we will get it fixed for you if you provide a ticket ID.

Thanks for your understanding.

- Brian
    Brian Oliver - COO
    XFuse Solutions, LLC
    Fusing Superior Support with Superior Web Solutions
    http://www.xfusesolutions.com

Hi;
    I have always highly regarded TacVPS as I have read nothing but positive reviews about them, and it seems like Brian is always there to make things right whenever things ever go wrong.

Seems a bit unlucky for your issue but I have read only positive feedback about TacVPS, I suggest you work with Brian and I'm sure he will make it right for you.

Best,