Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast
    is it allowed to publish legal adult content?
      0 Not allowed!

How often your server goes down in a month? Do you have any uptime record which I can see.
    Anand N
    Author: Community Server Quickly
      0 Not allowed!

LV, I tried to read the whole thread to see if you mention where your servers are, but after page 6 I had to stop!! But it sounds like ya'll provide great service so I'm hoping you have a server in the US?
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Patchworks View Post
    LV, I tried to read the whole thread to see if you mention where your servers are, but after page 6 I had to stop!! But it sounds like ya'll provide great service so I'm hoping you have a server in the US?
    Hello Patchworks,

Thank you and to answer your question yes we have servers in the United States. The servers are physically located in Dallas, Texas residing within the SoftLayer network www.softlayer.com.
      0 Not allowed!

LV, you don't know how lucky you are today!! This was funny because I just assumed you didn't have US servers and was in the process of creating an account with my #2 choice and was on the payment screen when on my 2nd monitor an email for the thread update came in. You were seconds away from losing me, but you reclaimed me just in the nick of time! Hahahaha

I'm assuming that I can choose the server at time of order?
    Last edited by Patchworks; 10-19-2011 at 06:37 PM.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Patchworks View Post
    LV, you don't know how lucky you are today!! This was funny because I just assumed you didn't have US servers and was in the process of creating an account with my #2 choice and was on the payment screen when on my 2nd monitor an email for the thread update came in. You were seconds away from losing me, but you reclaimed me just in the nick of time! Hahahaha

I'm assuming that I can choose the server at time of order?
    Wow, talk about luck of the draw . Actually, the way it works is, new orders are automatically provisioned on our new servers. We implemented this setup to avoid overselling. This allows us to have a better overview of our servers usage and available resources.

That said, if you're not happy for any reason we may move your account to another server however, I am positive this won't be the case .

As I am typing this reply I noticed your order came through. I noticed you signed up for the Level 2 package paid annually. Therefore, if you want a free domain name please feel free to open a ticket with our support team and we will register any .com/.net/.org/.us/.ca domain name of your choice. Simply put the subject line as "Free Domain Name" and in the body of the ticket let us know what domain you would like if any at all. Not all clients take advantage of this but I thought I would bring it up as a reminder since you took the effort to read through this long thread .

Thank you once again for your business it is greatly valued and we trust you will enjoy our service. You can also PM me on these forums at any time. Have a wonderful evening.
    LevelHosting Inc. - Unlimited Web Hosting at your level
    cPanel, CloudLinux, LiteSpeed, RVSiteBuilder Pro, Softaculous and 24/7 Support
    Meeting the demands of high traffic web sites at an affordable price!
      0 Not allowed!

So, the IP address for the host servers would be that of US ?
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by aspire1 View Post
    So, the IP address for the host servers would be that of US ?
    Of course.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by LevelHosting Inc View Post
    Of course.
    Subscribed a new account. Paid.

This page was bookmarked for over 2 months and I would visit ever ytime I picked up a hosting service. Weekly basis. Since your site only says Canada servers, never subscribed to it. Your conversation on US server helped the decision.
    Last edited by aspire1; 10-21-2011 at 11:49 PM.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by aspire1 View Post
    Subscribed a new account. Paid.

This page was bookmarked for over 2 months and I would visit ever ytime I picked up a hosting service. Weekly basis. Since your site only says Canada servers, never subscribed to it. Your conversation on US server helped the decision.
    Hello Aspire,

We appreciate the sign up and value your business. We trust you will enjoy our web hosting service like our many happy customers.

Also, you raise a great point and we may be missing out on a lot of other potential business. We have quite a few prospective clients asking the same question as you did and when they find out we have US servers they usually sign up immediately.

I will look at revising our original post to include these details.

Thank you once again.
      0 Not allowed!

Hi LevelHosting,
    I read the whole thread and compared with many other hosting companies, your responses are top notch and impressive client comments. Based on this, I will sign up for a new account and report my experiences as we go. keep up the good customer service.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by puravida47 View Post
    Hi LevelHosting,
    I read the whole thread and compared with many other hosting companies, your responses are top notch and impressive client comments. Based on this, I will sign up for a new account and report my experiences as we go. keep up the good customer service.
    Hello puravida47,

First off, thank you for taking the time to actually sift through this entire thread. It sounds like you really do your homework before choosing a provider . Also, I went through our new orders for the day and ticket system. I came across a few of your tickets and and noticed you already signed up. I am happy to hear that you and Jason were able to connect by phone and get everything going.

I would personally like to thank you as well for signing up with LevelHosting and I hope you will enjoy our service.

Regards,
    LH
      0 Not allowed!

Over the last 8 years I have worked with several hosting companies, and so far, I have to say your service is far above of many "so-called top companies who claim great service, but seldom live up to it". Within 2 hours I already transferred 16 domains and complete websites, and DNS propagated already and your office was on top of everything. A big thanks to Jason and whoever worked behind the scenes...
      0 Not allowed!

Over the last 8 years I have worked with several hosting companies, and so far, I have to say your service is far above of many "so-called top companies who claim great service, but seldom live up to it". Within 2 hours I already transferred 16 domains and complete websites, and DNS propagated already and your office was on top of everything. A big thanks to Jason and whoever worked behind the scenes...
    Hello Puravida47,

Thank you for the kind words and feedback. It's the reviews and positive feedback such as yours that keeps us going and lets us know we are doing something right .

Jason has a WHT account but is rarely online. I will make sure I show this post to Jason and Peter who was working with you via our ticket system. Jason handles all pre-sales and support calls which is how you both connect.

Thank you once again for the warm comments. If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to contact me directly at any time.

P.S.

The last reply to your ticket was mine .
      0 Not allowed!

Oh my bad, my country not list
      0 Not allowed!

Try to purchase the package.
    but my country also not in the list...
    Too bad.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by plusmin View Post
    Try to purchase the package.
    but my country also not in the list...
    Too bad.
    Sorry, but we recently revised our country list removing some new countries from the list.
      0 Not allowed!

I have to say Levelhosting.ca is a trusted hosting company. You have to sign up with exactly information with truth information, such as user name, pay name, cellphone number, address. If something is wrong, they will definitely cancel the order. i learned my lesson. Anyone who wants a reliable host, it is one of the best bet.
      0 Not allowed!

We take pride in our clients and want to ensure that our clients data and information is accurate and valid. The majority of our clients appreciate the added layer of verification and those who don't must have something to hide and we would rather not host their site(s).

Not sure if you still signed up with levelhosting or not but if you did I hope you enjoy the service.
      0 Not allowed!

Hi LH, I have to add this here, because I had now a week+ to add websites and sign/out, checked my sites loading time, no error at all, and compared with my other hosts, your are top in service response with detailed explanation, assistance, and your servers work above past experiences. Guess what, I am opening my second account with you tonight and I think, there is no better testimonial text to write. Keep up the good work. Server Reliability & customer service get my highest recommendation. Thanks guys....H.

PS: even so my post here is "newbie", I am now over 6 years full time, and before 5 yrs part-time as Internet Marketer.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by LevelHosting Inc View Post
    We take pride in our clients and want to ensure that our clients data and information is accurate and valid. The majority of our clients appreciate the added layer of verification and those who don't must have something to hide and we would rather not host their site(s).

Not sure if you still signed up with levelhosting or not but if you did I hope you enjoy the service.
    I signed up again. But there are problems with DNS resolution, it takes two days and still in problem, submit a ticket, got no respond in a day. and i can't login with my account.

Invoice LHINV-3099
      0 Not allowed!

It works now, thanks for your guys. BTW, how to purchase a dedicated ip?
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by rubymooree View Post
    It works now, thanks for your guys. BTW, how to purchase a dedicated ip?
    Hello rubymoore,

Excellent! Regarding a dedicated IP address you would need to open a ticket with our support department and request for one to confirm if we have any available for provisioning.

If you need anything else please feel free to open a ticket by visiting our support center:

https://www.levelhosting.ca/order/

Direct Link:

https://www.levelhosting.ca/order/submitticket.php

Regards,
    LH
      0 Not allowed!

Hi LH, I have to add this here, because I had now a week+ to add websites and sign/out, checked my sites loading time, no error at all, and compared with my other hosts, your are top in service response with detailed explanation, assistance, and your servers work above past experiences. Guess what, I am opening my second account with you tonight and I think, there is no better testimonial text to write. Keep up the good work. Server Reliability & customer service get my highest recommendation. Thanks guys....H.

PS: even so my post here is "newbie", I am now over 6 years full time, and before 5 yrs part-time as Internet Marketer.
    Great news! I am very satisfied to hear that you're enjoying our web hosting service. More importantly, that you are a happy client of our customer service and server dependability . We work with due diligence to deliver server reliability, speed and efficiency. Also, customer service is our number one priority and we ensure that all customers are treated equally with value.

Thank you once again for the kind review and feedback.

Regards,
    LH
      0 Not allowed!

<<<<

do you sell resllers?
    EcoSeo Best Seo - Pay Less For More!
      0 Not allowed!

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast