Location, Location, Location

Where do you think is the best locatipn / country / DC to host a single site to get unform (or close to it) load times across the world? I like hosting in Dallas or Houston in Texas, but this gives slow load times in A, UK, EU. So I guess this question is for grins and personal preference!

Looking forward to your answers!

Ontario, Canada
    I am getting a host that has all their servers located in Dallas and I get really good pings from Canada (near Toronto).

Toronto, ON
    Level 3 might be a good option.
    Amanah Tech Inc.
    Canada’s First 100TB Dedicated Servers & 100TB Colocation Services.
    Email: | Skype: amanah.sales | +1 416 603 9825

You can think of Peer 1 DC from LA , they really have got good connectivity and a stronger network. You may try them as per your requirements.
    Eminds Infotech
    5 Yrs.Of Excellent Support Services.
    Assisting World's Leading Data Centers

I've got a VPS from KnownHost in Colo 4 Dallas....and it's certainly not slow for me in Southern Spain.

I've also got a reseller account with MDDHosting in Denver and that's really quick for me as well.

It's not just's the quality of hardware, network, server load etc that play a big part.

And MDD and KH both use top quality kit on good networks, and allocate space sensibly. pay more for it....but you get what you pay for.

Chicago has always been my favorite DC location.

Being in Indiana, this means great connection for me but also throughout the United States due to it's central location and carriers.
    vpsBoard - An active resource for all things Virtual Private Servers. Tutorials, Guides, Offers and more!
    Come join the conversation! 90,000 posts and growing daily! The fastest growing hosting forum around!

7. Newsletters

Subscribe Now & Get The WHT Quick Start Guide!

Related Posts from