hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Advertising Forums : Software & Scripts Offers & Requests : Software & Scripts Offers : For Sale: vBulletin 4.0 Publishing Suite

Forum Jump

For Sale: vBulletin 4.0 Publishing Suite

Reply Post New Thread In Software & Scripts Offers Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old
Web Hosting Master

For Sale: vBulletin 4.0 Publishing Suite

I have a vBulletin 4 publishing suite for sale that retails for $285 new. I am selling it for $215. This license has never been transferred. I purchased the 3.X series in 2009 and upgraded to vBulletin 4.X publishing suite when it was released. Payment via Paypal.

If you have any questions, post here or PM me.

Notice to Consumers
Thread Summary Please be aware that every offer has limits beyond what is displayed in the thread. You should visit the site advertising and read any Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy they have in place. If you can't find answers on how they measure what you're purchasing, ask. If the offer or request doesn't regard some type of hosting, you still need to research beyond whats printed in the ad.
  • Research any provider to know what limits are in place, especially with any offer concerning disk space and/or bandwidth. These are generally defined in the TOS or AUP.
  • Read provider reviews. If you find no reviews, create a thread and ask for others' first-hand experience with the provider.
  • If you're unsure on the exact details of an offer - ask. Simply respond to this thread and ask the provider for clarification.

Sponsored Links
Old

Are you willing to move down on the price or do you have any other Licences?

Old
Web Hosting Master

What are you thinking?

Sponsored Links
Old

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDX1 View Post
What are you thinking?
What are willing to move it down too?

Old
Web Hosting Master

Feel free to make me a reasonable offer. The vBulletin 4 publishing suite is a lifetime license that retails for $285. When the license is transferred, it is no different than a retail license that you would receive for a lower price.

I am not in a hurry to sell it, but I do have an extra one.

Old

Do you have any other Licenses that are under

$200?

Old
Web Hosting Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocktrns View Post
Do you have any other Licenses that are under

$200?
No, this is my only license. If you would like to negotiate on price, feel free to PM me.

Old

I guess I'm going to have to pass. I was looking for a deal because I didnt ant to pay the same price as Vb sells them for. I see another offer for a normal VB 4.0 for 100 its not final yet I didn't really need a suit.

Old

Hi What did you mean by........

When the license is transferred, it is no different than a retail license that you would receive for a lower price.

---------
Only the 1st owner has the rights to resell vBulletin or transfer it - so whoever buys it from you is stuck with it and it has no further resale value. Is that what you meant?

Thanks

Old
Web Hosting Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by forumheads66 View Post
Hi What did you mean by........

When the license is transferred, it is no different than a retail license that you would receive for a lower price.

---------
Only the 1st owner has the rights to resell vBulletin or transfer it - so whoever buys it from you is stuck with it and it has no further resale value. Is that what you meant?

Thanks
They changed the license recently (Since the vB buyout). So yes, that is the case.

Old
Web Hosting Master

License is pending sale and waiting for moderator verification.

Old
Web Hosting Master

License is still for sale. WHT hasn't replied to my verification ticket placed nearly 10 days ago. I can provide any proof nessessary for the buyer if requested.

Old

I have $100.

Old
Web Hosting Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by caciocode View Post
I have $100.
Good for you.

Old

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDX1 View Post
Good for you.