hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Advertising Forums : Marketing & SEO Services : SEO Job Offers : Performance based SEO - Pay after Results!

Forum Jump

Performance based SEO - Pay after Results!

Reply Post New Thread In SEO Job Offers Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-05-2011, 11:15 AM

Performance based SEO - Pay after Results!

Hello to all,

I would like to offer my "performance based SEO" services for real website / business owners. When I say "real business owners" I mean on people who really want to improve their online presence and increase REAL traffic and sales and think in advance; not on people who would like to get miracles for $300 or so.

Methods I use:
I try to give the best possible SEO service for scheduled amount. Links I build will be mostly permanent (nothing is permanent but at least not on 6 months, year or so). I dont use mass packages like "1000 of that for $9.99" but natural things.

How that works:
1. You send me your website URL, some details about your business and your goals and desired keywords you want to rank for.
2. I will send you my price estimation for achieving top10 (or better if your website is already ranked good).
3. You will pay a small amount in advance (initial costs)
4. I will send you manually written report about your website, how to improve it and analyze keywords if I think your choice is not good or cost effective.
5. I begin with my work and you pay after results are achieved, per keyword.
6. During the campaign I will be always online for your questions - to help you understand everything and together to make your business more profitable.

Budget range:
I can accept projects worth $250 to $5000 right now. For projects worth more than $5000 we can discuss but right now I cannot start with bigger projects because of ongoing projects. I do not want to take something I do not have time for. I will either do quality business or will not accept project at all.

Payments - Milestones:
Can be discussed and negotiated but should be something like this:

10% in advance
10% for top50
15% for top30
25% for top20
40% for top10

Of course if your website is in top10 or top50 already prices will be defined different way. If website is in top50 we can set prices till #1 position but if website is "nowhere" I would like not to make deals so much in advance before I "feel" it.

Deadlines:
First to tell, I will not guarantee anything in less than 3 months. If you are a real business owner your business will not die if you wait 3 months. So, my projects last 3 to 12 months, depending on many factors and most important - competition level. For regular SEO projects 3-6 months should be enough for top10 of the google.

Maintenance costs:
Actually, after the job is done you can expect to have $0 costs for maintenance in next 6 months becuase results I make will be very stable. Of course, if your niche is very unstable or so competitive drops can happen but not big drops. After the period of 6 months some maintenance should be done but be sure that that will not cost a lot as basis of links I will make in first campaign will stay alive and some links even gain strength.

Who this offer is not for:
This offer is not for people who think that with investments of $500 can make thousands per month in just around few months. There is no business in the world where you can invest $1000 and begin making $5000 per month in 2 months (unless you have some briliant idea or viral thing to offer). So, you should expect your money back in 6 - 24 months, depending on many factors and I will make estimation after our first discussion.

This offer is also not for people (many of them online) who think that with $100 they can make top10 keywords like "lawyer new york" or similar.

Who am I?
I dont work much on freelancer.com but to see what others say about me you can check:
http://www.freelancer.com/users/feedback_1672332.html

I have a group of people (not tens of SEO experts like others like to say) who work for me different things.

some of my top10 results:
top 10 songs, log cabins, mobile massage, leaflet design, braces ny, invisalign ny, pregnancy massage, etc...

If you are interested write me on PM or mail me on m2webss@gmail.com

Best Regards,
Mirjan

Notice to Consumers
Thread Summary Please be aware that every offer has limits beyond what is displayed in the thread. You should visit the site advertising and read any Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy they have in place. If you can't find answers on how they measure what you're purchasing, ask. If the offer or request doesn't regard some type of hosting, you still need to research beyond what’s printed in the ad.
  • Research any provider to know what limits are in place, especially with any offer concerning disk space and/or bandwidth. These are generally defined in the TOS or AUP.
  • Read provider reviews. If you find no reviews, create a thread and ask for others' first-hand experience with the provider.
  • If you're unsure on the exact details of an offer - ask. Simply respond to this thread and ask the provider for clarification.

Sponsored Links
Old 07-30-2011, 08:30 AM

can you share ere some achievable result ?

Old 08-05-2011, 07:06 AM
Disabled

Hi

if u have any website give details of your website.

Sponsored Links