hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Web Hosting Main Forums : Web Hosting : bizsuite.com has disregarded support requests

Forum Jump

bizsuite.com has disregarded support requests

Reply Post New Thread In Web Hosting Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-01-2000, 01:16 AM
sauceman

Thumbs down

I am a reseller for bizsuite.com....this host
has disregarded support requests for over a month and has gridlocked my request to transfer as he holds the username and passwords for these sites. Is there any industry regulating body to file hosting complaints?

Sponsored Links
Old 06-01-2000, 09:44 AM
WHT Addict

When you say that they hold the username and passwords on those sites, are you referring to the domain name registrations or just to the web sites themselves? If your customers own the domains, then the server (web site) usernames and passwords don't matter, you can still transfer the domain names to a new host. If you mean the usernames and passwords for the domain name registrar (some registrars have them) then you need to contact your registrar directly and should be able to get that info assuming your customers were listed as the owners. If they aren't, then you have a problem :-(
Who are the names registered with, and who are the owners?

------------------
Chuck Fox
No setup charges!
http://cfoxhost.com

Old 06-01-2000, 08:42 PM
Web Hosting Master

little note:
DNS records sometime need a login&pass to be changed now. I fear its the FFA with all these registrars around.

Sponsored Links
Old 06-02-2000, 11:07 AM

Talking

Quote:
Originally posted by sauceman:
I am a reseller for bizsuite.com....this host
has disregarded support requests for over a month and has gridlocked my request to transfer as he holds the username and passwords for these sites. Is there any industry regulating body to file hosting complaints?
Just wanted to say that I am glad that I found this site! It is nice to know that there is helpout there and finally have recieved an email from my prior host thanks to efforts by Chuck and support folks Janella from bulkregister and Robert from Open src. thank you all that replyed to this post!

Related posts from TheWhir.com
Title Type Date Posted
CloudFlare Releases Transparency Report Detailing Government Requests in 2013 Web Hosting News 2014-02-27 15:18:50
Government Requests for Verizon User Data Increased in 2013: Transparency Report Web Hosting News 2014-01-24 11:16:08
Microsoft Releases Second Law Enforcement Request Transparency Report Web Hosting News 2013-09-30 10:15:20
LeaseWeb Releases First Law Enforcement Transparency Report Web Hosting News 2013-04-11 10:54:27
Web Host DiscountASP.NET Launches Beta Support for Node.js on Windows Platform Web Hosting News 2012-07-24 16:04:04