Smile 50-75 for best template for data/voice wiring company.

Hi all. I'm looking to purchase a template themed for a company that does data/voice/security wiring.

The template must look clean and professional. That doesn't, however, mean that it can't be jazzy, or have some flair.

For the purposes of the template, assume that the name of the company is "CDElectric"

I will require the psd, and html slicing. I will also require a statement to the effect that all images within the template are free for CDElectric to use freely, and that CDElectric has full rights and ownership to the template, and that it won't be resold.

I will pay between 50 to 75 dollars for a template meeting the specified requirements. The reason for the undetermined price is because I will pay more for a more elaborate/professional/better template. Flash would be a nice bonus, but is by no means a requirement.

Payment can be made by either PayPal, Credit Card, or personal check.

This 'contest' (for lack of a better word) will last for two weeks, or until I see a template that I really like, in which case, I'll close the deal.

To submit your template for review, please e-mail me a jpg screenshot, or a url where I can view the template. Send your e-mails to: nick@webhq.us

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me.

Thanks all!

Maybe I should clarify, this is for an electrical hard-wiring company, totally unrelated to webhosting companies, or webhosting company templates.

Thanks for the prompt reply aditzu!

Hi beernuts, I would be interested to submit a template to you.

However, it will be a pure HTML template. I just posted an add here earlier, if you care to look at the post.

I am not savvy enough with the image editors to put together a layered image template at the moment.

The only reason I am replying here, instead of emailing you as you requested for any questions, is others may want to know what color's do you / the owners have in mind? Preferrably using the colors they may have on their letterhead/stationary/business cards is most ideal.

Do you or the owners not have any images to use on the website, (eg - past projects, projects underway, pics of owners...) that could be put to good use and brandability?

Looking forward to your reply.

Steve Honeycutt

Originally posted by shoney
    Hi beernuts, I would be interested to submit a template to you.

However, it will be a pure HTML template. I just posted an add here earlier, if you care to look at the post.
    That would be perfectly fine. My goal is a professional layout, which can easily be achieved by your method.
    The only reason I am replying here, instead of emailing you as you requested for any questions, is others may want to know what color's do you / the owners have in mind? Preferrably using the colors they may have on their letterhead/stationary/business cards is most ideal.
    That is one of the reasons why I am soliciting the services of this board. The logo is red and black; however, at the same time, we don't want the layout to be dark or dim, which is what you often get when using a red and black scheme.
    Do you or the owners not have any images to use on the website, (eg - past projects, projects underway, pics of owners...) that could be put to good use and brandability?
    At present, we have no images to offer, but you make a very good point. Stock photography could be used, and then we could easily replace it with images that are more appropriate to our specific business.

Thanks for your post Steve, there were some great points, and I appreciate your interest for fine details. I look forward to hopefully seeing a proposal from you.

-Nick

Hi Nick,

I thank you - for your feedback.

Your welcome... You can count on a template being submitted by myself.

Perhaps if you could scan a copy of their logo and send it to my email, it will give me a better direction for the look and feel of the layout... If not that is ok, too.

My email is shoneycutt [@] jam.rr.com

Regards,
    Steve Honeycutt