BoxBilling - New free billing software just released!
Finally - complete client management, billing & support software is now free. BoxBilling is free and will always be free!
• Supports automated billing, invoicing and product provisioning.
• Setup multiple currencies; accept one time and recurring payments.
• BoxBilling is perfectly created to sell shared and reseller hosting accounts, virtual dedicated servers, software licenses and downloadable products.
• Includes a powerful Content Management System (CMS) - now you do not need to have different software for your main website - BoxBilling will handle this for you.
• Integrated help desk, knowledge base, news & announcements modules.
• Easy to integrate: put order form, contact form, news & announcements system directly to your website design by simple copy/paste 2 lines of PHP code! BoxBilling becomes a part of your website in just 5 minutes.
• Intuitive Web 2.0 AJAX powered interface with 100% usability score. Works as fast as Gmail!
• Multi-language support - write content in many different languages at the same time.
And many many more…
System requirements: PHP 5+, MySQL 5+, Curl Support (with SSL), Ioncube Loaders, PHP PDO extension.
I don't see any way to skin it/integrate with current design. Also, you might consider adding a community forum to your site.
Not to mention that the licensing engine is currently down and it's impossible for me to try the whole thing out.
as for integration: one of the greatest features of your competitors is easy system for skinning/integrations, if you're thinking about getting a chunk of this cake, you really need to think about this. this and community forums of course. let me know if you need a hand with this
And for themes/full site designs this will be our strongest side. With boxbilling you will be able to have a fully working, nice looking web hosting/domain registrar/server provider/etc website in minutes by switching client area/main site theme design to it.
The logo/favicon looks oddly similar to Sauerbraten. (Inspiration? )
I'm glad you posted this as I never knew that game existed, and I have since downloaded it, and been playing it. It's very, very similar to unreal tournament, and quake, and I love it, except for the constant jumping.