Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation Need vps hosting from 20 $ to 25 $

hello every body i will transfer my sites finally from shared hosting to vps hosting need advice to which trustful company i should choose !! with price from 20 $ to 25 $ , don't have big number of visitors daily but i expect that i will have soon from 3000 visitors to 6ooo at the day !

Since you're coming from shared hosting, are you looking for a fully managed server? If so, you may need to up the budget a bit. Likewise if you need cPanel as well.

thx for ur answer and sure i need fully managed server , but the all problem that i didnot have any big traffic yet but i just want to respect my visitor with keep my site have good stability , anyway i donot have problem to pay more money .... but need first to be sure that i will have the good traffic for it !!and i didn't get it yet !

Try to source for xen vps, it is more reliable..
    ControlVM.com :: Cloud Hosting Reliable Xen VPS :: Serving Customer From More Than 40 Countries.
    Hosting Services Available in the USA ● Germany ● Malaysia ● Singapore and Hong Kong

yeah i heard a lot about it , but which provider i should choose ?!
    Last edited by nebr; 06-16-2011 at 07:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CH Hosting View Post
    Try to source for xen vps, it is more reliable..
    Reliability depends solely on the provider, not the virtualization type...

@nebr, for a fully managed VPS, KnownHost is great.

thx WickedFactor , but there prices is more expensive for me for now , so what are your opinion at the following sites

photonvps.com
    interserver.net
    intovps.com/
    wooservers.com
    knownsrv.com

if you have another it will be cool !

I don't have experience with any of those providers, though I believe they're not fully managed. Didn't you say you need a managed server?

yeah , but i didnot understand well the different with managed and sami managed ?!

The definitions will vary from company to company. Some will say semi-managed and treat it just like unmanaged, while others will go above and beyond as if it's a managed server.

You'll have to understand what you need yourself from management, then review each of those companies you've listed and see exactly what they cover under their semi-managed support.

You can get a managed Cpanel VPS from BigBrainHost, my friend has a VPS for aMTA there. He says there a great host. Its slightly above your budget, but not much.
    http://www.bigbrainhost.com/vps/cpanelmanaged.php
    Last edited by Jacob2014; 06-16-2011 at 08:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob2014 View Post
    You can get a managed Cpanel VPS from BigBrainHost, my friend has a MTA VPS there. He says there a great host. Its slightly above your budget, but not much.
    http://www.bigbrainhost.com/vps/cpanelmanaged
    Try this link:
    http://www.bigbrainhost.com/vps/cpanelmanaged.php
    Preetam Jinka

Isomerous - High performance web services for business and individuals.
    Bitcable Colocation, KVMs, cPanel hosting, Oracle expertise, and more.

Quote Originally Posted by Bitcable View Post
    Fixed, thanks.

thx ... but i will be happy if there are more good sites !

Knonwhost.com is best for this purpose because of their uptime and best support. Also, as you are new one to this filed, you should choose them as they are managed provider and will manage everything for you upon your request.
    Modelwebhost.com
    [US/UK] Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, Master Reseller Hosting
    WHMReseller | Softaculous | WHMCS | Dedicated IP | SSL
    We accept Paypal, 2checkout, Credit Cards, Payza, OKPAY and Bank payments

Quote Originally Posted by jamshed_11946 View Post
    Knonwhost.com is best for this purpose because of their uptime and best support. Also, as you are new one to this filed, you should choose them as they are managed provider and will manage everything for you upon your request.
    i am agree with u but as i said before i need vps from 20 $ to 25 $ not more than this price

helllo
    what panel u want use?maybe u will get if u using free panel like kloxo
    Fast Host Online Hosting, Domain, VPS, Dedicated Server
    OpenVZ, Xen, And WIndows VPS
    http://www.fasthostonline.co.id

Quote Originally Posted by nebr View Post
    i am agree with u but as i said before i need vps from 20 $ to 25 $ not more than this price
    BigBrain is 34. That is great, as the Cpanel license is 15 dollars. That means BBH or any one else only gets 20 dollars for the VPS and management. To be honest, You're going to need to suck up the 10 dollars, or go unmanaged with no cpanel.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob2014 View Post
    BigBrain is 34. That is great, as the Cpanel license is 15 dollars. That means BBH or any one else only gets 20 dollars for the VPS and management. To be honest, You're going to need to suck up the 10 dollars, or go unmanaged with no cpanel.
    well thx alot but i need good company with big traffic at alexa , and i donot need to have cpanel , any free panel will be ok , or plesk i was working on it before , and i have some new sites for now need opinion for them because some said about them so bad reviews and other said so good reviews !!

myhosting.com

mochahost.com

vpsland.com

jaguarpc.com

webhostingbuzz.com

interserver.net

photonvps.com/

and if any body have better it is ok

They are all unmanaged.... but you certainly want a managed service.

Quote Originally Posted by EDIS View Post
    They are all unmanaged.... but you certainly want a managed service.
    who said that !!! myhosting.com , mochahost.com
    jaguarpc.com , webhostingbuzz.com are full managed !!

Arrow

who said that !!! myhosting.com , mochahost.com
    jaguarpc.com , webhostingbuzz.com are full managed !!

Mochahost.com is not managed provider. Check again.
    Modelwebhost.com

Quote Originally Posted by jamshed_11946 View Post
    Mochahost.com is not managed provider. Check again.
    Why Mocha VPS? The best part when getting a VPS from us is that the same award winning support team of genius administrators (taking care of our own servers) will be in your disposal 24/7 and what is even better? You will have to pay ZERO for our Professional Managed Service!

from their site ... but this not the case , some body tell me which are the best from the following sites

myhosting.com

interserver.net

mochahost.com

jaguarpc.com

webhostingbuzz.com

vpsland.com

photonvps.com

need help here

In my experience, you get what you pay for. Value VPS machines are great but it's not a good idea to rely on them for mission-critical applications.

Quote Originally Posted by upside View Post
    In my experience, you get what you pay for. Value VPS machines are great but it's not a good idea to rely on them for mission-critical applications.
    right ...........but it is just begin !!

jaguarpc is good (they appear to be getting support back up to par). We use them for my church's hosting.

Personally, I am using AlienVPS and BuyVM. I am pleased with both.

what about HOSTGATOR????....semi managed for 23$ nd fully manage for 32$

try linode vps they r awesome

If you need WHM/Cpanel I suggest you to raise your budget, otherwise you'll use more than 50% of it on the Cpanel license, and the real resources that you may get are very limited, or you may end on an oversold VPS, which IMHO lose all the sense of being on a VPS (besides of having root access).
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

Arrow

Why Mocha VPS? The best part when getting a VPS from us is that the same award winning support team of genius administrators (taking care of our own servers) will be in your disposal 24/7 and what is even better? You will have to pay ZERO for our Professional Managed Service!

from their site ... but this not the case , some body tell me which are the best from the following sites

myhosting.com

interserver.net

mochahost.com

jaguarpc.com

webhostingbuzz.com

vpsland.com

photonvps.com

need help here
    I signed up with them but they said that they are providing Basic Management and they asked me to pay additional $ to manage VPS.
    Modelwebhost.com

their are very bad reviews about myhosting ...but dihttp://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1052504&highlight=myhosting.com did you check with Hostgator also???

Quote Originally Posted by Uzii View Post
    their are very bad reviews about myhosting ...but dihttp://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1052504&highlight=myhosting.com did you check with Hostgator also???
    hostgator have some good reviews and another so bad reviews...

well i think that i will never find so perfect company without problems , so i think i need fast professional support team more than any thing else

thx WickedFactor , but there prices is more expensive for me for now , so what are your opinion at the following sites

photonvps.com
    interserver.net
    intovps.com/
    wooservers.com
    knownsrv.com

if you have another it will be cool !
    knownsrv all the way. You cant go wrong with them, unbeatable performances + fully managed

Quote Originally Posted by calamine View Post
    try linode vps they r awesome
    Not if you want managed, but I prefer unmanaged, so I couldn't agree more. Linode is awesome, if you know what you're doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Question Everything View Post
    Not if you want managed, but I prefer unmanaged, so I couldn't agree more. Linode is awesome, if you know what you're doing.
    I want managed for now , what is your opinion at vpslatch.net ?!

Go for somingthing that has a good money back gurantee policy...linode vps got only 7 days.....vpslatch seems to be good offering you a good plan for a reasonable and cheaper price...

Quote Originally Posted by WickedFactor View Post
    Reliability depends solely on the provider, not the virtualization type...
    Technology tend to leads provider oversell the resources.
    my 2 cents.
    ControlVM.com :: Cloud Hosting Reliable Xen VPS :: Serving Customer From More Than 40 Countries.
    Hosting Services Available in the USA ● Germany ● Malaysia ● Singapore and Hong Kong

I want managed for now , what is your opinion at vpslatch.net ?!
    Not having hosted with them, I can't give you an opinion.

even xen vps can be oversold on memory or other resources..it ultimately depends on the provider how he provides the resources and in in noway depended on the virtualization type.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast