TDCHOST.COM Silver Package 3 month FREE TRIAL!

TDChost.com would like you to help us! We want your feedback, constructive criticism, and thoughts behind our service. We don't have unlimited space, or bandwidth, but we do have unlimited emails, ftp accounts, and addon domains. We also have even more unlimited features. We do not oversell, you get what you pay for! With Cpanel, SiteBuilder available upon request, and over 4,500 website templates, I believe we can satisfy our clients.

To be sure, TDChost is prepared to offer 10 WHT members the opportunity to try TDC's Silver Package Shared Hosting plan for a period of 3 months with no obligation to pay after the trial. You can cancel at any time! We just want your feedback and to be sure our clients come first. Put us to the test so that we can improve in the web hosting business.

To sign up simply use promotion code WHT3 when signing up for the silver package. You can ORDER HERE. ONLY 10 of these offers are available at this time, if more are needed we will decide at that time if more will be implemented.

I thank you for helping TDChost in this time. We look forward to hearing your feedback.

Damien
    TDCHost.com

5 have signed up, 5 offers are still available! Please contact support to offer us your feedback, and thank you to all whom have signed up already!

i signed up and will host two sites on it to give a try.one is a smaller ecommerce other is a blog.

Thanks.

Jeff

Thank you Jeff. Look forward to hearing your thoughts!

so far all went smoothly migrating my two sites over which or wordpress.

I used backup buddy to migrate over. all went with out any issues.

sites load fast, easy navigation in cpanel , so all is well .

That's great to hear! Thanks for the feedback, we strive to please the client, and knowing we're on the right path sure takes a weight off the shoulders if you know what i mean, thanks again, and hope you enjoy your hosting with TDC. Let us know of any questions or comments you may have.