Monthly renewals report in WHMCS?

You can quite easily get new order income, new orders, monthly income etc. in WHMCS. But is there any way for a report or graph of the number of service renewals?

Sometimes I feel a bit blind to what's going on (i.e. monthly renewals) unless I manually go through the transaction list, which is less than ideal!!
    Chuck Norris can cut through a hot knife with butter

I don't think there is a way of showing service renewal reports with WHMCS 'out of the box'
    There may be a plug-in, but I've not been able to find one.

I'm not so sure that it's going to be the answer you are expecting, but we do have it (integrated) in our open source hosting software. There's both a "not expired product" monthly and yearly RRD tool graph (updated each 10 minutes), and I've just worked out a .qif (Quicken Interchange Format) export function in our Git (these can easily be sent to the stable release, it's only 2 files that fit in well, without changing anything else in the control panel). The .qif format is understood by loads of accounting software, like Microsoft Money, Quicken itself, Quick books, and in our case, GNUCash (we do everything open source, you know... even the company's accounting). You might want to give it a try...

Thomas
    GPLHost:>_ open source hosting worldwide (I'm founder, CEO & official Debian Developer)
    Servers & our leading control panel and our Xen VPS hosting, which are already included in Debian and Ubuntu
    Available in: Kuala Lumpur, Singapore, Sydney, Seattle, Atlanta, Paris, London, Barcelona, Zurich, Israel