Help me pick a car!

I'm debating on the following, and anyone who knows anything about cars let me know! I'm REALLY into luxury, but at the same time I like having my sporty looks, so I can get noticed a time or two when pulling up downtown.

Current whip:
    2007 Mercedes Benz CL550 sport package
    4 brand new sport 2 continental tires
    38,000 miles

Option 1)
    2006 Mercedes Benz SL65 amg
    10,000 miles

Option 2)
    Brand new Porsche Cayman S

Option 3)
    Continue saving to be able to afford an exotic one day! I work at a car dealership so I get 15% off ferrari's and lambo's - already got the insurance quote of only $3,000/yr for an exotic (that's a GREAT deal. they're normally at least 7-8 grand full coverage for people) at full coverage.

I can take pics of my current car if you wish to see it before you make a decision. Let me know!
    Patrick Nett | E-mail: Patrick.Nett[at]Gmail.com

I roll in a 2011 BMW 335 xDrive MSRP 56,430 (with my packages)...would highly recommend.

Although in my honest opinion since your current car is 2007 I would continue rolling around in that since it has 38,000 miles. Once you break into the 6-7 years old and 80, 85k + miles then I'd consider it. You aren't getting your bang for your buck (unless you're leasing of course).

I'm sure the 335xDrive is a little below your budget .. but the 300 hp twin turboed enginge with 300 torgque @ 1200-1600 RPMs is nice for the price.

My dad has an M x5 ... that shits baller IMO.

I personally love Mercendes. So I would recommend option 1 for you. Since you already own that brand, I think that you'll be sure of what to expect from them.

I love BMW. They are great cars! But it's just not my style/type of car. I've owned an M3 and an M6. I own the CL550, I don't like leasing for cars, just gives me more to worry about! I wrecked my dads S500 a few years ago when I borrowed it, so I feel a little guilty and would like to give him my CL550 for his birthday present coming up soon. So I'll be needing a new whip, but if I decide not to do it yet...I'll just keep driving it and find him something else for now

Quote Originally Posted by PatrickN View Post
    I love BMW. They are great cars! But it's just not my style/type of car. I've owned an M3 and an M6. I own the CL550, I don't like leasing for cars, just gives me more to worry about! I wrecked my dads S500 a few years ago when I borrowed it, so I feel a little guilty and would like to give him my CL550 for his birthday present coming up soon. So I'll be needing a new whip, but if I decide not to do it yet...I'll just keep driving it and find him something else for now
    What do you do for a living?

Quote Originally Posted by prashanth[HC] View Post
    I personally love Mercendes. So I would recommend option 1 for you. Since you already own that brand, I think that you'll be sure of what to expect from them.
    Have you seen the SL65 amg's? The second I test drove it, I really wanted to just buy it off the spot lol. I'm just having trouble deciding to see if it's worth getting the 06 model or not. Maybe I should wait to see if business booms over the next couple years, so i can afford to get a newer one. I just got an apple partnership for my Thailand company a few months ago and I'm hoping that gets us somewhere!

Quote Originally Posted by Techy View Post
    What do you do for a living?
    Own local restaurants, a computer company in thailand, work for an exotic car dealership as sales (work my own hours), and I just started a new project online named PKN Technology Group that is soon to be launched.

Own local restaurants, a computer company in thailand, work for an exotic car dealership as sales (work my own hours), and I just started a new project online named PKN Technology Group that is soon to be launched.
    Are you from Thailand?

Quote Originally Posted by Techy View Post
    Are you from Thailand?
    Nope, I'm in the US. Born in Monterey, California, but my parents are both Thai. And please don't get me wrong. I'm not rich, I just end up selling and buying cars every other month lol. I'm a car fanatic!

Nope, I'm in the US. Born in Monterey, California, but my parents are both Thai. And please don't get me wrong. I'm not rich, I just end up selling and buying cars every other month lol. I'm a car fanatic!
    That's pretty wild. I'm a sports car guy myself. I just have too many other expenses to buy 100k cars and settled for 55k lol. Helps keep the water running and the air conditioning on lol.

What is PKN Group? I'm looking to get into some ventures and want to official launch YIPFolio but need some additional work done.

Techy,

Yeah, sports cars are fun and I understand ya! I got it lucky, my parents owned multiple houses and property, so a lot of my expenses have already been paid off. I'm lucky enough that they offer me both a house for me and my girlfriend and a building to use as PKN Technology Group HQ's. After years of working for people and starting my own businesses I'm finally to the point I can relax a bit, and now I just want to try to get into the internet world and see how that goes

PKN Technology Group is a private owned company that invests in and owns internet technology businesses.

Techy,

Yeah, sports cars are fun and I understand ya! I got it lucky, my parents owned multiple houses and property, so a lot of my expenses have already been paid off. I'm lucky enough that they offer me both a house for me and my girlfriend and a building to use as PKN Technology Group HQ's. After years of working for people and starting my own businesses I'm finally to the point I can relax a bit, and now I just want to try to get into the internet world and see how that goes

PKN Technology Group is a private owned company that invests in and owns internet technology businesses.
    Well - you should check out YIPFolio which is along the same lines (we don't own companies ... well we haven't launched officially yet either) but I was going into the same line of business. My background is Finance & Accounting ... Partnership / Joint Venture talk?

Shoot me an e-mail - PatrickN@PKNTech.com

Done.