Website Design Help

Hi everyone...I have signed up with Corecommerce a few days ago. I dont like their templates much. SO I was looking into purchasing a template from another source (Template Monster etc..) Do you think purchasing a template from lets say Template Monster is feasible?

I just dont have the capital to spend on a custom ecommerce store. My budget right now is no more than $500 for a new website design. Any opinions would be appreciated. Thanks.

While you may find a designer to create a custom design (and code it) for less than $500... it's unlikely that it'd be at the quality you'd expect.

I'd advise either saving up for a custom design and stick to a stock template, or pay for a template until you can afford a custom design. A design customized for you will always give you a bit of a boost in presentation (if done right, of course).

Try themeforest.com...they have a great selection of quality templates or themes. I'm not affiliated with them or have anything to gain; I'm just impressed with the great prices and quality.

Quote Originally Posted by messa21 View Post
    Hi everyone...I have signed up with Corecommerce a few days ago. I dont like their templates much. SO I was looking into purchasing a template from another source (Template Monster etc..) Do you think purchasing a template from lets say Template Monster is feasible?

I just dont have the capital to spend on a custom ecommerce store. My budget right now is no more than $500 for a new website design. Any opinions would be appreciated. Thanks.
    Oh Ya $500 - You could buy a sick template for like $120 and that leaves you to pay a company $380

You can have a professional setup with this budget.

Quote Originally Posted by wrangler1980 View Post
    Try themeforest.com...they have a great selection of quality templates or themes. I'm not affiliated with them or have anything to gain; I'm just impressed with the great prices and quality.
    Themeforest is a great source too.

With less than 50$ and pay a coder to fix things for you. With your budget 500$, you will surely have a change too.

I have explored the templatemonster, and I was impressed. Just make sure that the template is suitable for SEO.

A busniss will do more quality work.
    But a coder is good to and cheaper
    Your budget is very good

Themeforest is useful to those with low budgets, but if you have a $500 budget then why not pay someone to design something unique?

Hi JohnJ...thanks for the information.....is there somewhere where I can go to find someone reputable that could possibly design something in that budget range or do you know of anyone off hand that is reliable. Thanks again.

Smile

Thanks everyone for your help. Okay I took everyones advice here. I chose two designs; one off of templatemonster.com which I really like and one off of themeforest.com

I really like the one off of templatemonster but I'm kind of afraid. I did some research and theres some people that say that templatemonster's code is really bad and theyre a ripoff. Does anyone have experience with them and their templates?

I wouldnt need to edit much, just products and a few other small things.

Thanks again everyone....

Hi JohnJ...thanks for the information.....is there somewhere where I can go to find someone reputable that could possibly design something in that budget range or do you know of anyone off hand that is reliable. Thanks again.
    Cant PM You I might be able to point you in the right direction .

Host Gator Offers Web Designs MK-Designz approve Host Gator

Have a look over the design offers forum or post a request in the design requests forum. There are plenty of talented designers around WHT who can do something for you.

Hello,

If you still looking for e-commerce templates, I can suggest to you buy a design and convert it os-commerce and the cost around 350 USD .

Thanks

Template monster is Really so costly. you can easily find a good designer with this prices.

Template monster is very good but it is also very high price website site, try to get any free lance designer

Yes it is feasible if you know how to integrate into the design and you have a budget for this?

I think you should be fine with $500! A friend of mine made one for around the same price!

I agree that if you shop around, you should be able to get a custom design within your budget. If you do the leg work - such as creating a design in photoshop and offering graphics, a coder should be able to knock it up for you relatively cheaply.

you can check out freedesignertemplates.com to get the web templates of various categories that might bring your site with a professional appearance at free of cost..

Quote Originally Posted by desertman909 View Post
    Template monster is very good but it is also very high price website site, try to get any free lance designer
    You can cut down the price of a template by using coupons that templatemonster offer.
    Coupon Site Script - Turnkey Affiliate Moneymaking Business

Code Coupon Discount - Coupon Site Script in Action

I think its better to get a web designer within your price range. At least you can have a unique layout and your design preference can be taken into account.

alystur marie

It totally depends on how many pages you need, and whether or not you can put together the template yourself.

$500 would get you a solid custom design, and 1-2 page coding from some companies, so I'd look into that.

Custom templates are alright, but often times cost too much for how hard they are to put together (for people with no coding knowledge), and can be seen in many variations across the web.

Themeforest and Template monster are very nice sites they got a great selection of quality templates but i suggest u hire a designer he will give u a unique and as your requirement site.