Need URGENT Help

I am searching for cheap dedicated servers and I found OVH the best deal. I am also interested in Kimsufi. I tried to get kimsufi, but they said it was not available for me as they sell that to certain countries only. I want to get some high end box from OVH for virtualization, do hey sell it to ppl from outside europe. I am from Cayman Islands. Any experience will be appreciated.
    Regards

I believe OVH sells to France only. You're also going to have speed issues as OVH doesn't have great network connectivity outside of Europe.
    ReliableSite.Net LLC - Offering Enterprise Grade Dedicated Servers Since 2006 [New York City metro / Miami, FL / Los Angeles, CA]
    Customers are our #1 priority - Read Our Reviews
    Need epic pricing on 1G and 10G unmetered? We have amazing deals and a 10 minute setup time! Click here to view incredible deals.

Thankyou ! for your information.
    But i have seen OVH has datacenters in UK/France/Spain etc. I want someone with OVh to reply my question.

OVH's data center is located in France. They do however have Spanish, Irish, Dutch, and probably some more sites. These sites target specific countries and sell France-based servers.

As a resident of the Cayman Islands, your only way to get an OVH server is to go through a reseller or have a friend in one of the permitted countries sign up for you. These resellers, from what I have seen, yank up the price considerably.

Thank you !
    You mean if someone from permitted country gets the server and sell it to me at higher prices, I can get that server ? I will look forward who can do this for me. Thankyou

Correct. They buy servers from OVH and sell them to clients worldwide. I was looking at OVH resellers a few weeks ago and found a few by going to the Dedicated Hosting Offers forum and searching for OVH or France.

Best of luck to you.

Thank you, may luck favours mee
    What if i resell the servers again ?

If I'm not mistaken and I should not be... OVH does NOT have any resellers. Please do not get mistaken that OVH appoints resellers and etc. They DO NOT. The only people OVH sells to is French people and since they only sell to French people, those people who wants to make a quick buck or 2 will basically signup on your behalf, give you the server and be a self-proclaimed reseller.

OVH does not really mind this as long as your name is not in the list of their customer and that their real customer is someone from France. Considering that they get VAT as well... you need to add that to the price and you'll see that it changes quite considerably.

Ps. OVH is not GREAT outside of France. However they are not really bad either. Even though they have sites in other languages, their main and only DC so far is in France.
    Aaron Ong
    Dedicated Servers - 100TB Servers - 100Mbps Unmetered Servers - Web Hosting - CDN Network
    Servers in Central, East/West Coast USA, EUROPE and ASIA
    Welltodo Century
    - www.welltodocentury.com

Quote Originally Posted by aodat2 View Post
    If I'm not mistaken and I should not be... OVH does NOT have any resellers. Please do not get mistaken that OVH appoints resellers and etc. They DO NOT. The only people OVH sells to is French people and since they only sell to French people, those people who wants to make a quick buck or 2 will basically signup on your behalf, give you the server and be a self-proclaimed reseller.

OVH does not really mind this as long as your name is not in the list of their customer and that their real customer is someone from France. Considering that they get VAT as well... you need to add that to the price and you'll see that it changes quite considerably.

Ps. OVH is not GREAT outside of France. However they are not really bad either. Even though they have sites in other languages, their main and only DC so far is in France.
    Yeah thankyou. When I mailed them, they said they do not support Cayman Islands. But they stated that they provide servers for registered individuals or company from UK/US and most of the Europe. So I am thinking to ask one of my friend in Uk in my behalf. Do you think it might be risky??

Quote Originally Posted by aodat2 View Post
    The only people OVH sells to is French people and since they only sell to French people
    That's not quite correct.
    OVH sells to most European countries actually. Even though the servers are all located in France.

Their network inside Europe is very good.

ovh the european spamheaven together with XSserver

Okey, I will use those servers to target European traffic.