hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Web Hosting Main Forums : VPS Hosting : [ VOLUMEDRIVE ] VPS SLOW SUPPORT!
Closed Thread

Forum Jump

[ VOLUMEDRIVE ] VPS SLOW SUPPORT!

Closed Thread Post New Thread In VPS Hosting Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-16-2011, 07:59 AM

[ VOLUMEDRIVE ] VPS SLOW SUPPORT!

Hello community !

ive ordered a VPS from volumedrive.com!

the VPS is cheap, and i got many good feedbacks about the accomplishment . But i asked them 2-3 days ago and they didnt respond. it was a very simple question. i asked where they send me the details for my VPS ( ID and pass ), to the paypal email or the 2nd email. NO RESPOND! I HAVE TO SAY ITS A VERY SLOW SUPPORT!

now i want to know, when is my setup finished, when can i acces my VPS? i really need it ....

Can you please post there, VolumeDrive?

Sponsored Links
Old 06-16-2011, 08:09 AM
Web Hosting Evangelist

If you do a simple search here, VolumeDrive and slow response times, is not a new topic. There have been many people commenting about the support times.

I am not now, or never was, a customer of VD.

You should do your homework on any provider, to make sure they fit your specific hosting needs, before going into contract with them.

Old 06-16-2011, 08:11 AM
Web Hosting Evangelist

Quote:
Originally Posted by portalgod View Post

You should do your homework on any provider, to make sure they fit your specific hosting needs, before going into contract with them.
Completely agree, read more threads about them, they reply to e-mails they sit fit.

How can you factor in VAT when comparing since you are subject to VAT on everything? Obviously purchases made outside the EU are not going to be collected with VAT, but are you not still responsible to pay it on your own? - Tim Flavin from "Hostigation.com"

Sponsored Links
Old 06-16-2011, 08:17 AM
Web Hosting Evangelist

I ordered a dedicated server Sunday and am waiting for a hard drive shipment to come in to be online. Just took around 2-3 days to find out why it was taking so long. Also think they are vampires (no joke) as they always reply in the hours of 11PM-3AM. They are suppose to be located in Scranton, PA.

Old 06-16-2011, 08:33 AM

thanks mates , how to contaxct them on this website?

Old 06-16-2011, 09:00 AM
Web Hosting Evangelist

Quote:
Originally Posted by MySexyHumps View Post
thanks mates , how to contaxct them on this website?
send an email to info@volumedrive.com . They leave their inbox full because of the recent offer they had.

Old 06-16-2011, 09:44 AM

as i said, they dont answer

Old 06-16-2011, 11:08 AM
Web Hosting Evangelist

WHT isn't a support site for provider issues. Use all of the provider specific resources available to you in contacting them.

Old 06-16-2011, 12:23 PM
Web Hosting Guru

Quote:
WHT isn't a support site for provider issues. Use all of the provider specific resources available to you in contacting them.
While I most certainly agree with you, WHT has a way of bringing people "out of hiding", so to speak, and address customer concerns. This is, in part, why I appreciate this site so much.

Old 06-16-2011, 12:33 PM
Web Hosting Evangelist

Quote:
What would that be when there is only e-mail that is not getting answered?

How can you factor in VAT when comparing since you are subject to VAT on everything? Obviously purchases made outside the EU are not going to be collected with VAT, but are you not still responsible to pay it on your own? - Tim Flavin from "Hostigation.com"

Old 06-16-2011, 12:49 PM
Web Hosting Evangelist

I have no idea. As I said, I'm not a customer.

I do agree with jaypeesmith, though. Posting on WHT does have a habit of turning up shells where providers are hiding, so I understand why this thread exists. Fundamentally, however, you shouldn't post here for that reason.

Like I said though, people really should at a minimum do a simple google search before selecting a provider. Pop the words "volumedrive support" into google and see what comes up as the very first responses. We don't need multiple threads all identifying the same underlying support response issue.

Old 06-16-2011, 01:47 PM
Junior Guru

Old 06-16-2011, 08:25 PM
Web Hosting Guru

You can get support at info@volumedrive.com. They answer the tickets that I have sent pretty fast.

Old 06-16-2011, 10:24 PM

how do i get the order ID?

i bought the VPS, so i got the payment transaction ID, but i also need the order ID? how can i get it

Old 06-16-2011, 11:05 PM
Web Hosting Evangelist

Quote:
Originally Posted by MySexyHumps View Post
how do i get the order ID?

i bought the VPS, so i got the payment transaction ID, but i also need the order ID? how can i get it
It will be sent a few hours after the purchase.

Closed Thread