Looking for 4gb windows VPS

Hey guys i am looking for a 4gb windows vps with 1gbit or 100mbit connection. I am looking to pay 50$ a month thank you

50$ a month is below cost for a 4GB Ram Windows VPS.
    Good luck with your search.
    PremiumReseller.com Hyper-V SSD VPS USA London Singapore
    Reseller Hosting Cpanel PURE SSD CloudLinux Softaculous
    Windows Reseller Asp.NET 4.5 MSSQL 2012 SmarterMail Enterprise

Im willing to pay 60$ a mo unmanaged.

I'd agree above, try doubling your budget and you'll have loads of option open.

the most i would go up to is 65$ a mo

Quote Originally Posted by Killerteddy View Post
    Hey guys i am looking for a 4gb windows vps with 1gbit or 100mbit connection. I am looking to pay 50$ a month thank you
    I'd check out ThrustVPS. They allow for custom plans.
    ██ KVM SSD & SATA VPS | Dedicated Servers | Colocation
    ██ Managed and Self Managed Servers | North Carolina, Washington D.C, London and Texas Data Centers
    ██ www.bigbrainglobal.com | Big Brain Global Networks

ive heard bad things about thrustvps

these two are found in vpshosting offers section. looks within your budget of $60
    If you can raise your budget, i would recommend leaseweb for you
    EXPRESS CLOUD - XL
    VIRTUAL CPU: 2.0GHZ, 4 CORE
    VIRTUAL RAM: 4GB
    DISK SPACE: 160 GB (RAID 6)
    TRAFFIC: 4000 GB
    SLA: Best Effort (more options available)
    Control Panel: Available (DirectAdmin, Plesk or cPanel)
    Delivery: within 24 hours
    + More options available

PRICE: EUR 59.00 / month
    found at: the configuration is also available in windows
    █ l Host Monsterz Pvt Ltd • Superb Support Network • DES 64 bit Secured Network
    l Linux Shared/Reseller Hosting • Virtual Server • Dedicated Server • cPanel®
    █ l Nginx • Softaculous • Fantastico • RVSite Builder • WHMCS • 24x7 Available Server Admin
    l Premium Managed VPS • Reliable & Sustainable • Instant Setup • Raid Drives

Quote Originally Posted by hostmonsterz View Post
    these two are found in vpshosting offers section. looks within your budget of $60
    Offers in both links are well above $60/month.

To the OP: What do you run on VPS that needs 4GB Ram? Any location preference?
    PremiumReseller.com Hyper-V SSD VPS USA London Singapore
    Reseller Hosting Cpanel PURE SSD CloudLinux Softaculous
    Windows Reseller Asp.NET 4.5 MSSQL 2012 SmarterMail Enterprise

Im running a game server and im looking for a server in the United states maybe canada.

4 GB RAM Windows VPS for $60 is hard to do for majority of the providers.

Even the 59 Euro package listed above will cost around 83 US Dollars.
    :::Psychz Networks::: + :::GIGePIPE:::
    ★24/7 On-Site Support - Multi-Homed Network - 3 Data Center Locations
    ★Los Angeles, (Dallas Coming SOON) CA Premium Network & Dedicated Servers
    ★DDoS Protection Included with every server

Im running a minecraft server and a runescape server and combined i need to spend 100$ for 8gb of ram and windows os so there isnt really much that can be done huh?

You may try softsyshosting, but it is $79.

I saw you're also looking for a 8gb Centos dedicated.
    We had a customer compare our prices to BurstNET and he showed us an 8gb dedicated for under $100, can't imagine they don't have a windows 4gb for $65 ish

id rather not deal with burstnet i ordered from them one time with a prepaid amex and they drained the money and cancelled my server because they knew i couldnt chargeback. shame really the server was pretty decent for the price paid.

id rather not deal with burstnet i ordered from them one time with a prepaid amex and they drained the money and cancelled my server because they knew i couldnt chargeback. shame really the server was pretty decent for the price paid.
    I'm sure that is a complete fabrication, without even needing to look up details on the account. Why don't you provide the whole story, rather than such falsities? Let me guess....you failed to cancel service, so we kept billing you, until your credit card failed, and then we cancelled your service?

No you guys charged my credit card and later said that i never paid my invoice and cancelled my service.

Hello Killerteddy,

Did you check out the offers section yourself? Might be something in there, but like everyone has said - it will be difficult in your budget.

Have you considered a DDS? For a few bucks more, you may get what you want.
    ||| Mike Bowers - Marketing Director
    ||| atOmicVPS LTD
    ||| OnApp Powered Linux & Windows Cloud Hosting ► [Shared] ► [Reseller] ► [VPS]
    ||| Follow the atOmicVPS Blog

Your budget is unreasonable, you're trying to host a runescape private server in a DMCA-friendly country, and Windows itself costs like 1/3rd or more of your monthly budget.

4Gb Ram windows VPS for $65 is not gonna happen "atleast with a stable provider with decent uptime" .
    IPStrada When uptime counts.
    Warren Buffet: Honesty is very expensive gift do not expect it from cheap people.

No you guys charged my credit card and later said that i never paid my invoice and cancelled my service.
    I'm 99.9% sure of what happened here. Hopefully you still have the e-mail with the invoice or the order number, or the e-mail address you used to order so i can verify the following:

You stated you used a PREPAID (AMEX) credit card. We have extremely strict AVS checking and prepaid cards would fail an AVS check about 90% of the time (There are some that you do supply your address on, and those would work).

What happened is this (And this is whole Credit Card Dirty little secret thing so pay attention:

Credit card companies don't give a rat's hinder about your money or your personal data. if they get a transaction with your 16 digit (or 15 for AMEX) number, and there's money on the card, they approve it... EVERY TIME. Fraud checking and avs, and that CVV code thing... all of it is put upon the merchant to check. This leads to the following scenario:

• You give us your card info, and we run it through our merchant system
    • The merchant sends it to visa/amex/mc/discover with all the information you give us prior to the transaction (Name, address, cvv code, exp date, etc...)
    • The cc company ALWAYS APPROVES as long as you have money/credit in the account and REMOVE the money from your account and put it into what is known as a PRE-AUTH(orization) area of the credit card company itself (in your case: AMEX). The money is no longer in your account, and not in our hands yet.
    • The cc company sends our merchant the approval, but also sends a bunch of codes that tell us the status of the various extra pieces of info and how they fared. They then wait for us to send a final acknowledgment that we want the money.
    • A gift card/pre-paid transaction will come back with a letter U for the AVS (Address Verification Service). Our AVS system is set to reject when receive a U back, so our merchant says "Thanks, but no thanks" and we never accept the money or the transaction, even though it looks on your end that we took it and your CC company says they approved it.

Depending on location in the world, the return of those PRE-AUTH funds can take anywhere from 3 days to 45 days.

I can verify this if you can pm me any of the information I requested.
    Last edited by BurstNET_CSM; 06-16-2011 at 02:42 PM. Reason: elaboration on a few points.

Regardless of what you just said the amount of poor reviews for your company is beyond ridiculous. I would prefer to stay a way from a company with scheme tactics. Like you said thanks but no thanks

Regardless of what you just said the amount of poor reviews for your company is beyond ridiculous. I would prefer to stay a way from a company with scheme tactics. Like you said thanks but no thanks
    So you're not going to provide proof of your statement? You do know that's against WHT rules, yes? So, I do ask that you back up your statement and let me verify your claim and what happened with it, else you end up getting reported to the mods who will also ask the same, and then they'll remove your entire post and slap you penalty points. You don't want that. I don't want that. if your claim is legit, let me research it and see what happened.

Also, we've just celebrated our 20th anniversary. You don't get that far with scheming.

Lastly, if you take ALL bad reviews since November 2008 (When we upgraded our network) and add them together, that number is LESS THAN 1% of our CURRENT user base. We're extremely proud of this, as you will ALWAYS have bad reviews. But when they amount to less than 1% of your users, that's extremely good from a Customer Service standpoint.

So, you can take my earnest desire to try and help you, or you claim some crazy reason to deny me trying to help you, which will make you look extremely bad, and ultimately get your posts removed, which will negate what might be a legitimite claim by you.

Your call.

Regardless of what you just said the amount of poor reviews for your company is beyond ridiculous
    yet a few posts back you said???

shame really the server was pretty decent for the price paid.
    I will admit though, i purchased a VPS from burst.net and cancelled it in about 4 days because of the uptime and the support answers i received when i queried it. I'm glad i didn't pay a year upfront.

Quote Originally Posted by HocusPocus View Post
    I will admit though, I purchased a VPS from burst.net and cancelled it in about 4 days because of the uptime and the support answers i received when I queried it. I'm glad I didn't pay a year upfront.
    Was this a windows or linux vps? When did you purchase it and for which datacenter? I am sorry you had a bad experience. Can you elaborate on "and the support answers i received when I queried it". Were they rude to you? Did they give you misinformation? Do you still have a ticket number so I can look into it?

Quote Originally Posted by BurstNET_CSM View Post
    Was this a windows or linux vps? When did you purchase it and for which datacenter? I am sorry you had a bad experience. Can you elaborate on "and the support answers i received when I queried it". Were they rude to you? Did they give you misinformation? Do you still have a ticket number so I can look into it?
    Unfortunately I don't have the emails regarding the order any more, although i have mentioned it on WHT once before and if a moderator really wanted me to prove it, i could get the invoice number of the paypal receipt from a paper copy i have somewhere in my files.

It was a linux VPS, I purchased it mid November 2010, unfortunately it went down several times (for periods of a few minutes) on its own over a few days and when i enquired about it, i just got the answer "its back and running now" or something to that affect, with no explanation as to why it was rebooted and no guarantee that it wouldn't happen again or that it wouldn't be so frequent. Due to this and the relatively mid-low performance (which i believe was diskio limited) i just decided to cancel and accept the loss in money.

The staff were in no way rude to me, or gave me any misinformation.

Anyone else here tired of BurstNET trolling to dispute all posts that shine a light on their service?

I'm still waiting for a response from them about an SLA for 3 outages totaling over 15 hours in the past 3 months.

They might not have complaints on here if they put as much effort in actually running their company and customer support as they do in disputing posts.

I also notice that every post I've read that Burst replied to they deny just about all responsibility and claim the OP is a liar (including myself).

Quote Originally Posted by compITent View Post
    Anyone else here tired of BurstNET trolling to dispute all posts that shine a light on their service?
    We don't care if YOU like it or not, we have every right to defend our company, and will continue to do so until the nonsense that goes on around here ceases (which will never happen...).

They might not have complaints on here if they put as much effort in actually running their company and customer support as they do in disputing posts.
    Amusing. If you think you can control these type of people by providing top level managed support at the prices we do, you are wrong on so many levels it is not even funny. Some people you cannot please no matter how good the service is. Children, spammer, illegal file servers, foreigners not understanding business etiquette etc...good luck trying to get them to stop their ways by providing them more effort in tech support

I also notice that every post I've read that Burst replied to they deny just about all responsibility and claim the OP is a liar (including myself).
    We don't put up with nonsense, and call people out when they start it up. If you think we are going to accept blame when we have done nothing wrong...well, that is your business, you can operate your business how you like. We stand up for ourselves, and that will not change. If we do something wrong, we will stand up and say so, but if we did not, don't think we are just going to sit by and let nonsense roll. That you see us denying things more often then not, means that we feel we did nothing wrong, which is a good thing, as if we are not disputing it, then that would be a cause for concern...

Can you contact us at http://helpdesk.webhostingtalk.com/ with some proof that you were with them?

Quote Originally Posted by BurstNET View Post
    We don't care if YOU like it or not, we have every right to defend our company, and will continue to do so until the nonsense that goes on around here ceases (which will never happen...).
    Defend your company all you want. calling people a liar and lying about outages isn't good business, and yes I have proof you lied but you don't care.

Amusing. If you think you can control these type of people by providing top level managed support at the prices we do, you are wrong on so many levels it is not even funny. Some people you cannot please no matter how good the service is. Children, spammer, illegal file servers, foreigners not understanding business etiquette etc...good luck trying to get them to stop their ways by providing them more effort in tech support
    Then what are you fighting. Instead of lying and calling people liars how about you simply reply "you get what you pay for"

We don't put up with nonsense, and call people out when they start it up. If you think we are going to accept blame when we have done nothing wrong...well, that is your business, you can operate your business how you like. We stand up for ourselves, and that will not change. If we do something wrong, we will stand up and say so, but if we did not, don't think we are just going to sit by and let nonsense roll. That you see us denying things more often then not, means that we feel we did nothing wrong, which is a good thing, as if we are not disputing it, then that would be a cause for concern...
    When your gateway goes down twice in a month for hours at a time with no update, you're going to get responses on here.

You went down for 8 hours once and I got several replies on here with you calling me a liar and fabricating a story about a pdu failure, before I got a reply on my ticket about being down. And that's after opening 2 tickets and calling twice.

You said so yourself, you're cheap and you can't run a quality service at your prices, but are paying to hear lies.

I'm going to be at your Scranton facility in 2 weeks. I'd LOVE to meet you in person.

I'm hoping you're coming to pick up your colos and go somewhere else. I know who you are by your complaint. I told you before it'd be foolhardy for us to lie about a power outage to "conceal" a network outage. It makes no sense.

I told you in your ticket that we would continue to service you the sane as any other client but I think it would be best if you move on. I still stand by that. You have no faith in us and a business relationship needs a little trust in both directions.

As much as we dO not like to lose a client, we also do not wish to have a client who consistently calls us liars.

In regards to your SLA, please pm me the ID number and I'll look into it first thing in the morning.
    Last edited by BurstNET_CSM; 06-16-2011 at 07:57 PM. Reason: iPhone autocorrect corrections

#10513238 is the invoice number

Thanks Teddy. I will look at this in the morning.

Quote Originally Posted by anon-e-mouse View Post
    Can you contact us at http://helpdesk.webhostingtalk.com/ with some proof that you were with them?
    This has been verified.

Sirius
    I support the Human Rights Campaign!
    Moving to the Tampa, Florida area? Check out life in the suburbs in Trinity, Florida.

I actually liked the burstnet service alot. What i did not like was that they took my money. Had they let me stay on the server i would have gave burstnet a 5 out of 5 but since they took my money i can say that they arent being honest. If burstnet where to compensate me and let me have my server back i would be more then happy to back them up against bad reviewers, unfortunately as of today i am slightly irritated with how i was treated.

I have been a BurstNet customer for at least 7 months now and in that time my VPS has only been unreachable 1 time. It was only down for about 30 seconds. Much better than hazenet. Their IM support is without equal in my opinion.

I actually liked the burstnet service alot. What i did not like was that they took my money. Had they let me stay on the server i would have gave burstnet a 5 out of 5 but since they took my money i can say that they arent being honest. If burstnet where to compensate me and let me have my server back i would be more then happy to back them up against bad reviewers, unfortunately as of today i am slightly irritated with how i was treated.
    Hi KillerTeddy,

I'm including one of the three transactions that went through to AMEX and was approved by them but declined by us (In all, you tried to pay 7 times and 4 got marked as duplicate transactions). I've blocked out enough so you'll know it's your transaction, but no one else can make anything of it and I highlighted the AVS part:

Code:
    Invoice ID => 10513238
    User ID => 30684
    Amount => 39.95
    Response Code => 2
    Response Subcode => 1
    Response Reason Code => 2
    Response Reason Text => This transaction has been declined.
    AVS Result Code => U
    Transaction ID => 3667881409
    Invoice Number => 10513238
    Description => BurstNET® Invoice #10513238
    Amount => 39.95
    Method => CC
    Transaction Type => auth_capture
    Customer ID => 30684
    Cardholder First Name => Joxxxxxxxxxx
    Cardholder Last Name => Joxxxxxxxxx
    Billing Address => xxxx xxxxxxhill ct.
    City => rochester xxxxxx
    State => xxxxxxxxx
    Zip => 48xxx
    Country => US
    Phone => 248xxxxxxx
    Email => [email protected]
    MD5 Hash => xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Reserved Field 10 => XXXX7690
    Reserved Field 11 => American Express
    As you can see, my exact thought was right: We got a U back on the AVS code, and for that reason our merchant declined the charge.

In all, $39.95 x 3 was put into a pre-auth on that AMEX card. If you still have that card, by now that money SHOULD be back in the account. If not, call us, go to customer service, and ask to speak with me (Customer Service Manager). I'll give you all the details of all three transactions so you can call and yell at AMEX because THEY HAVE THE MONEY.

I hope this clears this up a bit and you now realize we didn't steal your money and you'll give us a second chance to impress you.. but don't pay with a pre-paid card

Why can't I pay with the prepaid card?

As I said in my earlier post, we have STRICT AVS checking, and a pre-paid card does NOT contain you name and adress, hence we can't run a successful AVS check, hence, the AVS will fail, hence we won't get the money, hence we can't deliver a server.

Maybe/possibly you can contact AMEX and have them put your name and address on the account.... But I don't know.