[FOR HIRE] Level 3 Engineer/Web Designer with 12 years experience!
I am currently looking for a job and have web-design, programming, support and networking experience. I have been working in the ISP/Web Hosting Environment for 12 years and am working on a Bachelor's degree in Computer Information Systems with a concentration in Systems Analysis & Integration at DeVry in Chicago, Illinois. I am currently seeking a job in Systems Administration, Network Administration, Database Administration, or Support. I am available 24x7 and have access to AIM, Yahoo, MSN, ICQ, Jabber, and IRC. My primary language is English and I can also speak French. I am a responsible team player and am used to a fast past environment. I have worked for very well known web hosting companies, such as: EV1.net, The Planet Internet Services, and SoftLayer Technologies.
Education and Training
DeVry University 2013
Chicago, IL, US
Computer Information Systems
3.60 GPA, Dean's List
Windows (All) Power User, Mac Power User
AIX, BSD, Linux/Linux Enterprise
Microsoft Windows 3.x, 95/98/Me
Microsoft Windows 2000, Microsoft Windows 2008
Vista, Microsoft Windows 7, Microsoft Server 2008
Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft BackOffice
Apache Web Server, IIS
Visual Studio 2008/2010
Autolisp, BASIC, Visual BASIC, C/C++, C#, Visual C
Postgres SQL, SQL, SQL Server (Microsoft), MySQL
HelpDesk/Desktop Support (Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 3)
ASP.NET, Microsoft Active Server Pages (ASP)
Java Server Pages (JSP), Microsoft FrontPage
Cpanel / WHM, Direct Admin, Ensim, Helm
HSphere, Plesk, Sphera, Virtuozzo
Security Intrusion Detection, Security Maintenance
Security Policies and Procedures
Security Risk Management
Security Testing and Auditing
System Administration, System Architecture
System Integration, System Repair
System Testing, Systems Asset Management
Systems Computer/Console Operations
Systems Help Desk Management, Systems Troubleshoot
AutoDesk, Database Architecture, ECommerce
Cisco Networking, Storage Area Networking
UNIX Network Administration
Windows NT/2000 / 2003 / 2008 / XP / 7 Networking
Network Architecture Design
● Used object-oriented design/programming to design new stand-alone application.
● Created high-quality Flash designs.
● Updated network systems to support confidential company operations and eliminate hacking ability.
Strategy and Planning
● Developed and communicated Web site usage, security policies and standards to all users.
● Established policies and procedures for publishing Web pages and applications in conjunction with content creators and sales staff.
● Planned, installed, maintained and optimized documentation of all LAN/WAN/VPN network hardware and software, security systems and communication links.
● Managed all clients network LAN/WAN hardware including routers, switches, load balancers and wireless networking equipment.
● Acted as first point of contact for all major technical issues, including power outages, system failures and disaster recovery.
● Oversaw infrastructure of three offices and acted as support for help-desk technicians and IT Department.
● Collaborated on client engagement strategy to drive entry into risk-driven project methodology, improving accuracy of project definition, sizing estimates, and yearly resource budget planning.
● Improved client relationships and project predictability through shared business and technical perspectives, agreed project roles, risk assessment, use cases, transparent business-aligned development efforts, and time-boxed delivery.
● Created web prototypes including wireframes and HTML mockups for multiple branded and unbranded websites.
● Worked closely with brand and marketing teams across organizations.