Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    What weird hosting names exist? Ive heard of Jizzhosts.com

I will suggest you go for VPS or Dedicated server, if you really need to host a dating site.

Quote Originally Posted by Firemaker View Post
    Hello!
    I look for a hosting for my dating site. It has 0 users so far so i need something small and an option to expand. The site is designed for USA users only. It's written in php and mysql. My budget is around $40-$50/m.

Sorry for my poor english. Thanks in advance!

If users are mostly in America then definitely go with a host that's got a good DC in USA.

But if you are just starting out there's no reason why shared hosting isn't an option, you can always upgrade to a VPS once you start getting traffic (and hopefully making money).
    Accelerated Hosting - From Constant Internet
    Automatically serving your website from the nearest server
    Get hosted on our global network! America / Europe / Asia

We definitely have had issues in the past with our (gs) Grid-Service hosting, and we are working on improvements. You can take a look at our weblog for some updates on improvements. http://weblog.mediatemple.net/2011/0...esponse-times/

On the other hand, our VPS hosting is doing quite well with a pretty great reception from most of our customers.

It's disheartening to see that our (gs) Grid-Service brings down the value of our VPS, but I totally understand where your sentiment comes from. Hopefully, we can change your opinion as time progresses.
    Media Temple Customer Support
    Webhosting @ http://mediatemple.net

I will suggest you go for VPS or Dedicated server, if you really need to host a dating site.

Is it necessary to host on this server for Sites Dating...??? Because the way you are telling that means that no other server would work so efficiently as VPS for dating sites... So I am planning to have a dating site.. so can I use VPS for sure..???

Regards,
    Rani Dispota

First you getting VPS server from Best Service Provider. and 24/7 your server on and Very fast. Bcs your website is good with Topic. and i think you get very early user. dating site grow very fast. So don't worry and take some time on Onpage SEO.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12