Whats with bxmanagement.com ?

Hi,

Yesterday I paid $25 on their website and they have taken my credit card details and what not and there is no word from them at all.

There is no login info or any other type of account creation email. Its now been more than 24 hours and I have already paid $25 and I don't know what is going on with them.

I pm'ed the person on WHT also, written them emails on [email protected] also but there is no response of any kind at all.

Are they even alive or that site is just their to scam $25 from people ??? Respond before I ask my CC issuer for a chargeback.

Thanks.

I believe the owner of those companies is using BroHoster as an excuse to ignore everything else. If you have a look around for ClubUptime you will see some threads about support tickets being ignored, etc.

Hi,

Yes I saw that but then why charge people and not answer them ? Its a scam. How do I get my refund and credit card back ?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by misspink View Post
    I believe the owner of those companies is using BroHoster as an excuse to ignore everything else. If you have a look around for ClubUptime you will see some threads about support tickets being ignored, etc.
    As an excuse? I've clearly stated that my day to day activities with Brohoster are fairly limited and that we have separate dedicated staff just to Brohoster that don't even have access to anything else...
    Matthew Rosenblatt, and I do lots of things.
    Currently a Master Electrician on Broadway.
    My company, BurstAV, specializes in A/V Systems Design and integration.
    I also own ConcertCables. We build power/data cables for the entertainment industry.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt R View Post
    As an excuse? I've clearly stated that my day to day activities with Brohoster are fairly limited and that we have separate dedicated staff just to Brohoster that don't even have access to anything else...
    ...I've personally been focusing on Brohoster as I had to let the previous GM go, so I've been personally out of touch but I do follow up with things at Club Uptime that needs my attention.

(The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.)

Quote Originally Posted by misspink View Post
    (The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.)
    Yes, and what about the other parts of the message that mention full staffing on other companies and brands?

I own several companies: I am also not the only employee.

Either way, that's not the issue. I'll have Nick (the GM of BX Management) look into your account.
    I also own ConcertCables. We build power/data cables for the entertainment industry.

Hi,

I don't want an account anymore. I needed it 24 hours ago. Your signup page specifically said that After making the payment my account will be active and ready for use.

I want my money back and my credit card agreement deleted from your system.

Thank you.

Hi,

If you're referring to this http://www.webhostingtalk.com/member.php?u=83600 (Nick H) then I already sent him PM in the morning and guess what ? NO RESPONSE!

PM: No response.
    E-Mail: No response.
    Live Chat: No response.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by kikloo View Post
    NO RESPONSE!
    Hi there,

I wasn't intentionally ignoring you -- I didn't get notified of any of my PMs for some reason. I'll be looking into that.

As for your direct issue, I'll get that taken care of now, and PM you back
    Nick Hudson - Prevail Host LLC - http://www.prevail.host/
    Premium Quality cPanel Hosting Services - CloudLinux, LiteSpeed & SSD
    WHMControl - Secure Your Server Logins & Automate Password Changes

Quote Originally Posted by Nick H View Post
    Hi there,

I wasn't intentionally ignoring you -- I didn't get notified of any of my PMs for some reason. I'll be looking into that.

As for your direct issue, I'll get that taken care of now, and PM you back
    Nick, you should really be ashamed to show your face around here. I'm am amazed by your brazened cowardice. Last time I talked to you on the phone you were unable to work because of a "medical condition" and said you would have someone look at my already couple week old ticket. That was a few months ago now.

These people (BXManagement, Nick Hudson, and whomever owns them now) are nothing short of con artists who stole several hundred dollars from me and others and offer no services/support in return.

Take a look at this thread: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1031638

Buyer BEWARE of BXManagement and any other related entities.

If you don't get your money returned to you in a few days, be prepared to chargeback the transaction or they will run off with your money after the 90 window where chargebacks are allowed by the credit card industry.

Quote Originally Posted by SimpleSource View Post
    Nick, you should really be ashamed to show your face around here. I'm am amazed by your brazened cowardice. Last time I talked to you on the phone you were unable to work because of a "medical condition" and said you would have someone look at my already couple week old ticket. That was a few months ago now.

These people (BXManagement, Nick Hudson, and whomever owns them now) are nothing short of con artists who stole several hundred dollars from me and others and offer no services/support in return.

Take a look at this thread: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1031638

Buyer BEWARE of BXManagement and any other related entities.

If you don't get your money returned to you in a few days, be prepared to chargeback the transaction or they will run off with your money after the 90 window where chargebacks are allowed by the credit card industry.
    I'd love to see some proof to back this up...

We have over 7,000 clients across all brands at this time and our chargeback rate is under 0.01%, with the majority of chargebacks being from stolen credit card usage.

Not only that, but we've never conned anyone.

I'd love to see some proof to back this up...

We have over 7,000 clients across all brands at this time and our chargeback rate is under 0.01%, with the majority of chargebacks being from stolen credit card usage.

Not only that, but we've never conned anyone.
    Ticket #10482 was submitted on April 27, 2011, has remained unanswered and has
    since been deleted from your system despite emails directly to Nick Hudson on
    April 28, 2011 and phone call to Nick Hudson's cell phone a few days later. From the looks of your system, you have deleted ticket #10482. Good thing I keep good records and also have the emails sent to Nick's email address and am happy to pm you his cell phone number which I called and spoke with him in regards to ticket #10482.

I just submitted a request for a pro rata refund to your "accounting department", which gives you every chance to live up to your personal claim that you've "never conned anyone".

Everyone can read back through the threads where this was discussed and judge for themselves.
    First graciously and anonymously:
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1014281

and then with less anonymity:
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1031638

No response from BXManagement and no surprise. Apparently they have slithered back into the holes whence they came.

Deleting a support ticket from a support system doesn't nullify one's responsibilities and just reinforces the view that BXManagement, Nick Hudson, and Matthew Rosenblatt cannot be trusted even when provided with the "proof" that they were so eager to see.

Dispute the charge on your credit card leave the company and go elsewhere. There are hundreds of thousands of web hosts out there ... not sure why people stay complacent with some.

Quote Originally Posted by SimpleSource View Post
    No response from BXManagement and no surprise. Apparently they have slithered back into the holes whence they came.

Deleting a support ticket from a support system doesn't nullify one's responsibilities and just reinforces the view that BXManagement, Nick Hudson, and Matthew Rosenblatt cannot be trusted even when provided with the "proof" that they were so eager to see.
    The most that I can say is that Nick said he would look into it. I haven't personally managed any of BX Management since the takeover. I developed a new management system for it, but that hasn't been put into place as of yet.

Why Nick hasn't responded to you, I'm not sure, but I know he will respond to you.

Interesting

I haven't personally managed any of BX Management since the takeover.
    Matthew, that's an interesting assertion since you "personally" responded to ticket #10481 on 4/26.

So why wait for Nick to serve YOUR customers?