Dear WHT,

I am looking to be hired as a full/part time Technical Support Engineer/Server Administrator. I have over 7 years experience in managing Linux/Unix/Windows servers. Below you can read about me and my qualifications.

About me:

I am from India and I am 28 years old. I have worked for a lot of large/medium hosting companies including datacenters and leading webhosting companies as a technical support engineer / Team Leader in the past, hence I got the chance to deal with all the major control panels including Cpanel/WHM, Directadmin, Plesk (Linux and Windows), Webmin in addition to custom kernel compiles, bash/shell scripting, security/hardening etc. I have a bachelor degree in Electronics Engineering and I am a Redhat Certified Engineer. If you are a serious host and know what you need and are considering my services, Please email me at [email protected]

My Qualifications:

I have over 7 years industrial experience as a server administrator for webhosting providers. Also, I was a Linux freak while I was doing my engineering studies and I worked as a part-time LAN Administrator during my college life. I am an active member of several Linux User groups (LUGs) here and try to help others as much as I can.

I am basically an Electronics and Communication Engineer, shifted my field to Linux due to my interest and chances in Server Administration. I don't like to sit idle and I like to face challenges. Also, I have worked as a CEO of a company where I got the chance to manage the customers directly and I truly understand what the customers expect from the company and I act accordingly.

I am a very flexible guy and I am ready to work on any shifts depending on your needs. Also, I hold several Linux Certifications like RHCE that helped to build up my confidence and knowledge in Linux Platform. I am also good in managing Plesk windows servers as I got a chance to work as a technical support Engineer for a leading Windows hosting provider for around 1 year.

I am honest, hardworking, dedicated and a reliable person who can always reach your expectations. I am looking around for a long term position and I'll work as your right hand for the company's growth. I have a 6 hour battery backup incase if there is any power failure happens. Also, I have 2 reliable ISP connections (2Mbps speed) and I would be available online any time in case of emergency.

Salary Requirements:

I am looking for a full/ part time employment and I am not interested to work on a per ticket/per server basis. My expected salary (for full time position) is USD 1500 per month which is negotiable depending upon your requirements. You can either contact me using PM or email [email protected] and we can discuss further.