Amazing web hosting design "in progress"

Ok, well will let you determine just how good it is .

http://webhostmarketing.com/clients/...luehosting.jpg

Share your thoughts on this design!

To get this out of the way so members don't have to reply asking, we are also open for projects "see design job offers".
      0 Not allowed!

0 Not allowed!

Nothing pops out at as being "amazing" to me, but its certainly not bad either.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Zoom Active View Post
    To get this out of the way so members don't have to reply asking, we are also open for projects "see design job offers".
    A bit arrogant aren't we?

It's a nice design, nothing extraordinary. The graphical elements are well executed, though severely way, way, way overused stock photo.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by WickedFactor View Post
    severely way, way, way overused stock photo.
    I agree.
    10ch
    Preetam Jinka

Isomerous - High performance web services for business and individuals.
    Bitcable Colocation, KVMs, cPanel hosting, Oracle expertise, and more.
      0 Not allowed!

Dallas, I have to say I really don't like your attitude.

I don't see how you can post an unfinished homepage design and self-deem it "Amazing", that just comes across as egotistic to me. Not to mention I know you've bad mouthed my work to my clients... Come on man, that is just low, and don't deny it because I'm not here to argue with you.

Anyway, as far as the design goes I do like it. The layout is good. To improve it I would suggest working on the spacing & typograhy, ditch that stock image and maybe introduce another color.

Keep up the good work and it could definitely turn out to be an "Amazing web hosting design", but until then, try and be modest .
    Sam Asante ~ Web & User Interface Designer ~ SamAsante.com
    World-Class cPanel Themes
    Responsive WHMCS Themes

0 Not allowed!

Moved to Web site reviews.
      0 Not allowed!

@Sam,
    Perhaps you need to read the title again as it says "In progress". Never did I say the design was completed did I?

Also, I have never bad mouthed your work and you know it which is why you wont argue about it because you know you are not being honest about this. I always take the high road.

Enough said.
      0 Not allowed!

@Dallas

15:41:40 *Name Removed*: I talked to Zoom Active, he said the design is what is not getting sales.
    Enough said.
    Responsive WHMCS Themes

0 Not allowed!

Wow, You do not even have all the facts there, all you have is 1 sentence. How do you know your client is even being honest with you?

Since I am honest, I thought we should evaluate this. I can recall who this was and the conversation that we had. Though my summary below is not 100% accurate from the original conversation as I have not dug through my emails to find it.

This business owner mentioned that he/she is not getting sales, I mentioned it could be due to many reasons including not enough traffic to the site, element placement with in the design, colors used, and so forth.

Not once did I say the design is not good, in fact I believe the website was designed fairly well overall. Also, a design is never finished, if your a professional you know that work is always on-going, you do split tests and always changing things around to improve conversions so what I have said above is not a put down nor is it inaccurate. It is a fact that your clients should be aware of before working with you.

A good web designer is not determined by the quality of the website. What determines who is good and who is not is the results a design gets.
    Last edited by indifferent; 06-14-2011 at 04:48 PM.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Zoom Active View Post
    This business owner mentioned that he/she is not getting sales, I mentioned it could be due to many reasons including not enough traffic to the site, element placement with in the design, colors used, and so forth.

Not once did I say the design is not good, in fact I believe the website was designed fairly well overall.
    Alright thanks for clearing that up, no hard feelings.
    Responsive WHMCS Themes

0 Not allowed!

Closed by request.
      0 Not allowed!