I absolutely cannot STAND the snow and cold weather... oh how I hate getting out of a cold shower in the morning. So, in celebration of the blistering hot days to come, I am slashing my rates, super-charging my turn-around time, and letting you be a part of it.

No fine-print, no gimmicks, no if's, and's, or but's: I will design you a home page, content/sub page, and plan comparison page (3 page total), for $109 (I am a verified PayPal member). Yes, I do require a 50% deposit.

Who am I?
I'm simply a designer that values each of my clients. I take some extra time to completely evaluate my clients needs, provide them with frequent and descriptive updates, and produce a final product that pleases my client.

Do you code?
I do not code. However, I do work with an excellent programmer who would be more than happy to do this for you. I can share her contact information after we have finished your design.

Ready to rock?
☀ Send me a PM with the following information if you are interested (the more detailed, the faster the turn-around):

• Your website name, URL, and logo (if you plan on using it for the design)
  • Why you need a website designed (if you have a website, explain why you don't like it or what you want different)
  • At least two (2) links to websites you find appealing and WHY you like them (I will use these only to judge the quality you seek)
  • Specific elements you would like in your design (certain navigation links, footer menus, plan offerings, live chat icon, a toll-free number, etc.)

What people say about me...

Quote Originally Posted by HIU-Jay

I canít find enough words to describe what kind of wonderful experience it has been and continues to be. He is such a pleasure to speak with and could feel he understood my needs 100%. I will admit, I was on a very tight budget and Tim was very flexible. In the beginning I expected a nice website but nothing amazing as I said my budget was quite tight. I was in for quite a surprise, as I recieved this stunning web site with quality souring to the high heavens. It was so elegant yet simple and exactly what I wanted.
Quote Originally Posted by WartHogHosting
I highly recommend Timothy(Trophimus). It was great working with a designer that has excellent design skills as well as excellent communication skills. He delivered a mock-up when promised(in about an hour), was quick reply to my emails and to make the changes I requested, and delivered the final design within a few hours.

Feel free to PM me if you would like to see the design.
Quote Originally Posted by Jake-GV
Fantastic work and fantastic turn around time!
I strongly recommend to anyone!
Quote Originally Posted by elycomputers
A really nice guy to deal with, reasonable pricing too. Swift work and great communication

A big :thumbsup: from me ..
Quote Originally Posted by sebo1990
Really nice guy, thanks again!