1. Logo - A bit hard to read "radical" as it's red on red. To be honest, I can't even tell what that is behind "radicalbro."
2. Main hero - Your messaging is not being called out enough from font being too small. The countdown timer is a nice touch, but does it really have to be as big as it is? I'd think the messaging regarding 50% off should be the main focus, timer is secondary. Without something large called out, everything has relatively equal weight and makes the entire page look cluttered.
3. Countdown timer - Not really a point about design, but starting this timer at 17 days isn't exactly giving off the sense of "urgency" which this device is meant to convey.
4. Your signup buttons are a bit off centered.
5. The treatment of those four columns about coupons, tweets, etc. looks awkward, particularly the sides with the rounded gradient curling off. It looks like it's suppose to wrap something, but nothing's there.
6. Footer - Consider adding more padding in this area and/or centering the content.
Lastly overall, you could use more vertical whitespace between the elements. Everything looks too tight and busy.
You could try and make the background darker, or a slight shadow from the 'content' area to separate them more. It's a bit distracting because you know the content area ends somewhere, but it's hard to see and takes a while to find.
Yeah, very good lookin website sir. Your design skills are formidable.
I notice your 50% offer countdown, and we have something similar that might be able to help you with promotion. Have a look at the link in my sig, and see if you'd be interested in promo'ing your webhosting with us. Its totally free.