Post looking for 65$ yearly + 24/7 support

Hii..
    Although my posts aren't much, but I've been around for a while..
    I'm a Web Coder and Designer and looking for a good reseller plan so that I can extend my services a bit more for my clients and make it easier for them by providing them hosting as well..

My budget isn't much, not more than 65$ per year - I hope i can find these requirements:
    # Disk Space: >15 GB
    # Bandwidth: not more than 300 GB
    # CPanel Accounts: >20
    # Excellent Uptime on hosted server
    # Offsite backup
    # Free migration from my current host
    # Private nameservers
    # Billing System, IP and SSL Not required

# Payment via Credit card (Excluding Paypal)..

MOST IMPORTANTLY:
    Excellent support ==>
    - response time 12-24hours MAX
    - Live support preferred

Thanx..........
    Last edited by VivaProZ; 06-12-2011 at 07:37 PM.

When you say excluding PayPal, do you mean you don't have a PayPal account? You can pay via credit card without an account, just wondering about this because a lot of providers offer PayPal as their primary payment processor, and this may slightly limit your choices, although I'm sure you can find many providers that offer an alternate payment processor. Your requirements seem reasonable, does the location matter? I'm assuming you've already had a loot at WHT's offer section since you said you'd been looking for a while!
    ElicitServers - Canadian hosting dedicated customer satisfaction! Shared/Reseller/VPS/Dedi/Colo
    100% redundant, 100% owned/maintained, GigE connectivity
    Offsite backups, 24/7 support (1-877-533-8993), 30-day money back | cPanel hosting

You might need to either raise your budget by about 100% or reduce your diskspace/bandwidth requirements to find anything close to dependable around that price range. With that being said, I haven't really seen to many budget reseller plans that are dependable. The most I have seen around your typical $3.00 per month, unlimited everything, which we all know is a recipe for disaster.
    Need Web Hosting? Click Here to Learn Why You Should Switch To FernGullyGraphics
    FernGullyGraphics --- 426 14th St. Suite #115 --- Modesto, California --- 95354

Need Business Cards? Click Here

When you say excluding PayPal, do you mean you don't have a PayPal account? You can pay via credit card without an account
    I don't have an account, but doesn't it require one when paying?

------

Location doesn't matter much although I would prefer US servers, but the quality is what's important regardless of where it is.

I've seen lots of offers there. But there are lots of new companies their and it's hard to trust their opening offers. So I'm trying to find one that has been in the market for a while.
    I already have a reseller from a host I found here at WHT, and it a has very fantastic uptime, but not very content about their support since it takes them long to answer up to many days - it they answer.

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by FernGullyGraphics View Post
    You might need to either raise your budget by about 100% or reduce your diskspace/bandwidth requirements to find anything close to dependable around that price range. With that being said, I haven't really seen to many budget reseller plans that are dependable. The most I have seen around your typical $3.00 per month, unlimited everything, which we all know is a recipe for disaster.
    I won't need over 20 GB, so think it's somewhere between 10-20GB. As for the bandwidth I could go for much lower if it can be raised up later on when needed.

Quote Originally Posted by VivaProZ View Post
    I won't need over 20 GB, so think it's somewhere between 10-20GB. As for the bandwidth I could go for much lower if it can be raised up later on when needed.
    How much diskspace/bandwidth are you currently using? I think many people looking for web hosting (specifically in reseller plans), make the common mistake of looking for more than what they actually need.
    Need Web Hosting? Click Here to Learn Why You Should Switch To FernGullyGraphics

Currently i'm using about 7-8GB of diskspace, bandwidth about 40GB monthly.
    The diskspace is expected to double soon, but the bandwidth will be hard to tell.

Do you require any type of billing system such as whmcs or something?

No billing system required at all.

Arrow

Currently i'm using about 7-8GB of diskspace, bandwidth about 40GB monthly.
    The diskspace is expected to double soon, but the bandwidth will be hard to tell.
    Hmm, I see that's going to be real tough to find someone dependable that is going to be able to give you those kinds of resources for your budget. Your honestly looking for more around the $150-$200 yearly range if you are looking for something dependable (and that would probably be with some type of special offer). Otherwise all you are going to be doing is going with an overseller that will probably suspend your account before you really get to utilize the diskspace/bandwidth you need to utilize.

Is there a reason why your budget is so low? Its sounds like you have some clients that should be able to cover the costs of dependable web hosting?

Remote backups are somewhat costly for a provider. I believe your budget is a bit low as the actual costs for what you are looking for exceed your budget in reality.
    JixHost | U.S.A. based hosting & support for 8+ years. | Powerful, reliable network.
    JixHost.com | Instant Activation | Trusted by over 115,000 clients served globally.
    █ Cloud VPS | Alpha Reseller | Master Reseller | Reseller | BBB Rated "A+".
    █ 24/7/365 Help desk support | Recurring Affiliate Program available.

As others have said, you will need to raise your budget quite a bit to find a quality provider. However, there are plenty of hosts at that price that will appear to offer everything you're looking for. But their servers will constantly be down, support will take forever to respond if at all, etc. It's always best to shop on quality and not price. There are a lot of quality providers on this board.

Considering you don't require any extras such as WHMCS, you should be able to get something slightly cheaper.

But at $65/yr I wish you goodluck in finding a provider who's been in business for over a year and can offer that type of pricing. You'd want to be looking for something over $10 with low specs for a reliable solution.
    Adam Hoban.
    ManobanWeb Group
    UK and US - Shared & Reseller Hosting Solutions

Well I could raise the budget up to about 100$ per year If i stepped on something really good..
    I prefer quality, but think it's a bit soon to go for an outstanding reseller right now.. There are lots of good companies out there, hope I find one.

Well I could raise the budget up to about 100$ per year If i stepped on something really good..
    I prefer quality, but think it's a bit soon to go for an outstanding reseller right now.. There are lots of good companies out there, hope I find one.
    You might have a chance at finding something then. Why not take a look look through the forums, check offers, reviews and some of the hosts active on the forum? Someone might have an offer on reseller accounts
    Adam Hoban.
    ManobanWeb Group

Do you have a preferred location?
    CrocWeb :: Canadian Web Hosting
    Accelerate your website, maximum performance!
    www.crocweb.com :: Since 2009 (Montreal, Quebec)

ManobanWeb
    I've been through offers, but they got me somehow confused..

CrocWeb
    As I've already said, I don't..
    but as it's well known US servers are preferable since they offer high performances with least cost than anywhere else.

I'd suggest crocweb.com, their r1 croc plan comes with 20gb space and 200gb bandwidth for around $10 a month. I think they also have a 20% discount available, check the reseller hosting offers section.

I have been with them since almost a month. Support is extremely fast, my tickets are usually answered within 5 minutes wether it's day or night.

ManobanWeb
    I've been through offers, but they got me somehow confused..
    It's fairly overwhelming alright. I can't recommend any, as I don't use any myself. Perhaps checking reviews or just randomly picking a few providers and doing some homework on them might pay off.
    Adam Hoban.
    ManobanWeb Group

Any faily decent hosts would not lower themselves to like hosting a single site price. Going so low would not only kill ourselves on the pricing but also will kill you as you will most probably get crappy service from them. It's totally not worth your time looking for hosts which would provide you >15GB Space and around 300GB BW as that would most probably put them out of business very fast or the server you are on will be totally oversold and you will soon find out that you won't be able to access the server and have loads of trouble.

Try increasing your budget a little and perhaps someone might be able to give you a better direction.

Good luck in your search.

I am famous for saying this... when you pay PEANUTS, you will most of the time get MONKEYS!
    Aaron Ong
    Dedicated Servers - 100TB Servers - 100Mbps Unmetered Servers - Web Hosting - CDN Network
    Servers in Central, East/West Coast USA, EUROPE and ASIA
    Welltodo Century
    - www.welltodocentury.com

I don't have an account, but doesn't it require one when paying?

------

Location doesn't matter much although I would prefer US servers, but the quality is what's important regardless of where it is.

I've seen lots of offers there. But there are lots of new companies their and it's hard to trust their opening offers. So I'm trying to find one that has been in the market for a while.
    I already have a reseller from a host I found here at WHT, and it a has very fantastic uptime, but not very content about their support since it takes them long to answer up to many days - it they answer.

Regards
    you can pay via credit card in paypal and does not require you to sign up for paypal. it just works like a any other merchant that accept credit card.

for the budget of less than 100$ (reseller), it would be difficult to get a quality reseller hosting.
    Looking for shared or reseller or VPS Hosting ?
    Try our service at https://www.sosys.net!
    Singapore - Indonesia - Malaysia

All I can say is you pay for what you get. Especially when you are responsible for your customers websites.

I can personally vouch for these guys >> http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1054099

I've been with them for ~8 months.

I can only assume that Joe never sleeps!

Cheers,