Smile Please Review My Host's Template

Hey guys,

I would love to hear some opinions about my hosting template. I like it, and some of my friends like it. But conversion rate is extremely low. So I'm trying to figure out if its the template or its our marketing strategy. If its the template, I'd love to fix it before I work on getting more traffic.

http://www.wiredstorm.com/

Pretending you were shopping for hosting - what pros and cons does the template have? Does anything convince you to buy hosting or otherwise?

Thanks a lot!

What do you like about it? did you have it designed or is at a template of sorts? It's best starting from there to give you some advice.

Quote Originally Posted by httpEasy View Post
    What do you like about it? did you have it designed or is at a template of sorts? It's best starting from there to give you some advice.
    I had it custom designed. Although it was made for a relatively cheap price.

The first impression is it looks *DARK*. Poor contrasts, white font against black background is hard to read. So much for the design.
    When you say it doesn't convert, does it mean you have substantial traffic but no signups? Would be interesting to have some data here.

Don't like the layout much at all.

I do like the logo though
    awlter.com
    Website Design, Website Development, Photography & more!

Your live chat doesn't work (that is going to be a huge difference in converting customers). Your FAQ is pretty vague, doesn't really inspire anyone to choose you.

Other than that, especially if you are advertising on here, really have some special offers. 100mb of webhosting probably isn't going to meet too many people's needs. Instead up that to like 1 gb at the same price. It's not going to make a big difference, since not too many of your customers are probably going to even come near that.

Other than that, best of luck. Hosting isn't what it used to be several years ago, now there is a lot more competition and resellers popping up all the time. So you really need to set yourself apart or work with web designers, to get clients that way,ect

I really like the logo, Maybe switch up the colors a tad? Its a little dark on the eyes.

I like it. Looks very professional for me. Just if you are using templates I'm sure you will need to avoid it to be similar to other web sites.

I like it. I'd change a very few things on the code, but you can leave it like this. It is good-looking and professional.
    Host Color Cloud Servers & Dedicated Hosting & European Infrastructure Hosting
    U.S. Data center 90 miles from Chicago
    Network ★ AS46873 Level 3, Cogent, Hurricane Electric, Retn.net, Midwest Peering
    24/7 Support 1-574-367-2393; Skype: HostColor

Thank you everybody for the feedback, its greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by swilly View Post
    Your live chat doesn't work (that is going to be a huge difference in converting customers). Your FAQ is pretty vague, doesn't really inspire anyone to choose you.

Other than that, especially if you are advertising on here, really have some special offers. 100mb of webhosting probably isn't going to meet too many people's needs. Instead up that to like 1 gb at the same price. It's not going to make a big difference, since not too many of your customers are probably going to even come near that.

Other than that, best of luck. Hosting isn't what it used to be several years ago, now there is a lot more competition and resellers popping up all the time. So you really need to set yourself apart or work with web designers, to get clients that way,ect
    Thanks swilly. May I ask what isn't working about the Live Chat? I just tried it and its perfectly fine.

I guess I do need to work on the FAQ a little bit. The main problem is that we don't get many Sales tickets or chats, so there aren't many frequently asked questions

Also, where do you see 100mb of space offered? Our lowest plan is 5GB.

Quote Originally Posted by jtaM View Post
    Don't like the layout much at all.

I do like the logo though
    Quote Originally Posted by icekiller View Post
    I really like the logo, Maybe switch up the colors a tad? Its a little dark on the eyes.
    Thanks for the feedback. I may look into keeping the logo but getting a web designer to make me a new template.

I think the problem with this template is that it should be dark (to convey the "STORM" part of WiredStorm), but I guess the contrasts aren't working out well and it doesn't catch the eye much.

Chat appears to be working now. I tried with multiple browsers and the window kept fast closing.

As for the 100mb, it was some special you were offering on the forum. Other than that, just stick with it. Things take time to ramp up and position yourself in the market.

Quote Originally Posted by swilly View Post
    Chat appears to be working now. I tried with multiple browsers and the window kept fast closing.

As for the 100mb, it was some special you were offering on the forum. Other than that, just stick with it. Things take time to ramp up and position yourself in the market.
    Ah yes, the 1414 Plan It was a cheap special to help build up our client base, and it is fairly successful actually.

nice template i think and fast connection from my country
    i like ur storm picture
    Fast Host Online Hosting, Domain, VPS, Dedicated Server
    OpenVZ, Xen, And WIndows VPS
    http://www.fasthostonline.co.id