Exclamation I NEED Managed VPS for a website with 7000 Vists/day

Hello,

I need a full managed VPS for a wordpress website with around 7000 visitors per day.
    I do not know what parameters to choose for the VPS.
    Perhaps 1GB RAM
    300GB Bandwidth
    20GB Storage
    cPanel control panel
    99.99% uptime
    Free website transfer from my shared host.

My budget is about $50.

Please let me know any good company VPS, and if such parameters are suficent for my website.

Thanks,
    Lefter

Are you looking for a cloud VPS?
    ★★★★★
    HostSlim Europe - Premium Managed Hosting Solutions
    Dedicated & Premium Hosting - Premium Network - 800Gbps DDoS Protection Available - OWN AS/NETWORK/EQUIPMENT
    Resell Whitelabel Dedicated Servers - Twitter: @HostSlim - www.HostSlim.eu - Facebook: @HostSlimBV

You can try out VPSLatch.net.

I've heard nothing but good things about them recently sense the take over with HostDime. They have overall up'd the service and made it better i've learned.

Have you checked out the Buy&Sell section? or have your eye on any providers?

Quote Originally Posted by host-slim View Post
    Are you looking for a cloud VPS?
    When did the OP ever mention cloud?
    Virtual6 - UK Dedicated Servers, Colocation and VPS.
    UK Supermicro Xeon E3-1240v3 Dedicated servers, up to 4x drives, 8GB - 32GB RAM.
    European KVM VPS with guaranteed vCPU, Auto DDoS detection & mitigation, Proxmox VE 3.x control panel.

Quote Originally Posted by ukscservers View Post
    It was just a question.
    ★★★★★
    HostSlim Europe - Premium Managed Hosting Solutions
    Dedicated & Premium Hosting - Premium Network - 800Gbps DDoS Protection Available - OWN AS/NETWORK/EQUIPMENT
    Resell Whitelabel Dedicated Servers - Twitter: @HostSlim - www.HostSlim.eu - Facebook: @HostSlimBV

Quote Originally Posted by ukscservers View Post
    With his budget and requirements he could afford a decent Cloud VPS, I guess that is why he asked..

I hate the cloud
    UK Supermicro Xeon E3-1240v3 Dedicated servers, up to 4x drives, 8GB - 32GB RAM.
    European KVM VPS with guaranteed vCPU, Auto DDoS detection & mitigation, Proxmox VE 3.x control panel.

Wow 7000 visits. Nice going. Maybe you can also consider setting up your vps with good memory conservation by having what you need on and what you dont need off in your nginx / lighthttpd, sql, etc.

With those setup in place, you dont really have to worry about VPS size. Good setup give your money a longer stretch ! =P

Cloud services are amazing, If you had the hardware to run a decent cloud service I could put my money on it you would, It's where the market is at the moment.. Cloud is becoming the next needed service,

Its just an oversold craze with more negatives than positives, nothing wrong with a good`ol VPS

Quote Originally Posted by rapidleft View Post
    Hello,

I need a full managed VPS for a wordpress website with around 7000 visitors per day.
    Perhaps 1GB RAM
    300GB Bandwidth
    20GB Storage
    cPanel control panel
    99.99% uptime

My budget is about $50.

Please let me know any good company VPS, and if such parameters are suficent for my website.

Thanks,
    Lefter
    If 768mb of RAM would be sufficient (which for your use seems like the case), I would highly recommend WiredTree. Check out their offer here: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1055157. They have a promo right now on their VPS512 which makes it a VPS768 for $49/mo.

I'm not a current customer of theirs, but was for 2 years and was happy with their service and support.

I don't have experience with VPS servers as I always have been with shared accounts, and so I'm looking for a managed VPS. Is it enough 1GB ram for 7000-8000 visitors per day? I have seen some good offers but I will apreciate any suggestion from you guys

1GB should be fine. And upgrading a VPS is usually a very quick and simple process if you're worried it won't be enough now or in the future. That's the beauty of it. If your site goes from a few thousand visitors to a million in one day, you can just upgrade your VPS in a few minutes.

@rapidleft,

i would agree with hc-HostPenda, relatively thats the beauty of it. And yes, VPSes can be setup with your good old cpanels or directadmin. Even free panels are good enough such as virtualmin and kloxo.

Quote Originally Posted by rapidleft View Post
    Hello,

Perhaps 1GB RAM
    300GB Bandwidth
    20GB Storage
    cPanel control panel
    99.99% uptime

My budget is about $50.

Thanks,
    Lefter
    Most Wordpress sites we have seen are under 10GB storage unless it delivers large media. If it is simply a blog, 20GB should be more than enough.

The 1GB is fine if your 7000 visitors are spread out through the day and not in a huge rush at specific times. If your traffic comes in heavy spikes, it may not be enough.
    KiloServe Hosting - 48 Core Nodes and specializing in high disk I/O VPS
    www.KiloServe.com Providing Quality Hosting since 2007
    Specializing in Dedicated Servers, OpenVZ VPS, Xen VPS, and Windows VPS.

MDDHosting, could be out of your budget. I have heard alot good things about Mike.

Hello there ,
    I believe this is very bad idea
    If you have 7000 Visitors per day you better buy two VPSES get them mirrored and split the traffic this will ensure more stability
    and is under your budget
    where do your main visitors from so i can suggest a specific suggestion ?
    Europe / USA / Africa / Asia ... ?

Your budget for $50.00/month should be able to get you a good VPS with 768MB of ram fully managed from a reputable VPS provider.

I recommend you futurehosting. Check offer section they are running special promotion.
    HostPair LLC - Providing Reliable Web Hosting - Since 2009 | Authorized cPanel Partner
    Shared Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Premium Xen VPS | Windows VPS | Dedicated Server

Fast Support | 99.9% Uptime | 30 days Moneyback Guarantee!
    WHMCS Integration Service - Get your site integrated today!

They do not have only good critics ..

I would recommend KnownHost. Their VS3 package, with cpanel added, comes in at exactly $50. It has the GB of RAM. You get 60GB storage, so plenty of space for backups as well. Fully managed, and good at it too.

But... You said 99.99% uptime. KnownHost's SLA doesn't kick in until they drop below 99.9%. That means they have to start paying out after c. 45 minutes downtime a month. To get 99.99% would mean getting a provider to commit to no fewer than 4.5 minutes down a month. Doubtless, some will. But most seem to offer 99%, 99.5% or 99.9%. How did you arrive at that figure of 99.99%? Actually to achieve that will limit your choice of providers considerably, and may well price you out of the $50 area in the process
    James

Interested in which hosts I'd recommend? Unmanaged VPS Reviews | Managed VPS Reviews

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by JamesOakley View Post
    I would recommend KnownHost. Their VS3 package, with cpanel added, comes in at exactly $50. It has the GB of RAM. You get 60GB storage, so plenty of space for backups as well. Fully managed, and good at it too.

But... You said 99.99% uptime. KnownHost's SLA doesn't kick in until they drop below 99.9%. That means they have to start paying out after c. 45 minutes downtime a month. To get 99.99% would mean getting a provider to commit to no fewer than 4.5 minutes down a month. Doubtless, some will. But most seem to offer 99%, 99.5% or 99.9%. How did you arrive at that figure of 99.99%? Actually to achieve that will limit your choice of providers considerably, and may well price you out of the $50 area in the process
    Agree. I signed up with KH and everything went fine. Their support and uptime is also very good as I have not even faced a single minute of downtime after being VPS live. You have a nice budget and I suggest you to go with KH. (10% promo is available )
    Modelwebhost.com
    [US/UK] Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, Master Reseller Hosting
    WHMReseller | Softaculous | WHMCS | Dedicated IP | SSL
    We accept Paypal, 2checkout, Credit Cards, Payza, OKPAY and Bank payments