URGENT: Very talented sys admin!

Hi,

I have 3 servers at SoftLayer and I am in need of a very knowlegable SysAdmin to optimize these servers and configure certain software ASAP. These servers are under extreme load and need help immediatly. They also happen to be receiving DDoS attacks recently.

The technologies you will be working with are: nginx, apache2, php, and mysql and Ubuntu 10.04 64bit.

Please let me know if you are available and message me back with your contact information (IM required) so we can start chatting about this.

Thanks!

You can't get SoftLayer to help you with this?

Excuse my language, but SoftLayer has the biggest morons working for support. I have never been more frustrated in my life when dealing with support. The response time took forever, I was getting vague answers, mixed answers from different "techs", etc... If I were to show you the ticket logs, you'd understand.

I would love for someone to explain to me why SoftLayer has a complete group or idiots for their Support?

SOFTLAYER HAS TERRIBLE SUPPORT!

Just something to make folks aware of,

I initiated the OS reload through their online platform. It failed and did not install the OS 40 minutes later. I spoke to tech, and they basically performed the exact same action. 40 minutes later, nothing. I spoke to tech, and once again the idiot tech performed the same action, even after telling them what had happened. Now, for the fourth time, I spoke to someone on the phone, made sure to explain it to them, and this dumbass does the same thing again!! Does everyone see how this would drive a person mad?

Pm sent. Kindly check.

Are you still looking for assistance with this?

Yes. Still looking for a very skilled sys admin. Need a way to review your experience and qualifications.

Sure. Give me your google talk address.