Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

TheFusionNet: 15+ hours without support response...

Hi everyone! Today I want to show you this very bad experience Iīm having with TheFusionNET.com:

Yesterday, my two VPS with TheFusionNET.com was suspended for absolutely no reason. No emails, no warnings.
    I donīt have bills unpaid or overdue, no excessive or abusive resource usages, nothing.

My client area shows the services are active, but SolusVM shows all servers are suspended and the servers are offline.
    15+ hours waiting for support to respond my tickets. And on their website, they state the support is "24x7 Real Time Support". Very bad...

Letīs now see how much time will take for them to address this issue.

Keep in mind that it is often the case that different departments only work certain days/hours. Make sure that you send your ticket to the regular support department. Not, lets say billing or abuse, who may not see your ticket until Monday.

Have you tried submitting another ticket referencing your original ticket?

If you have contacted support via the appropriate means; it may be time to look for a new host.

Hello chris,

Has this been fixed yet or corrected? I know I was reading something about they where having a outage this morning and a huge problem with a node following a maintenace they issued out the other day they stated and when rolling out the updates for there dallas texas location they had a problem with the node and they pulled the node to fix it and replace it and that everything was placed back online no data loss and that all tickets that clients have opened about it have been answered?

Your service should be restored and back online, and from what they said the service was not suspended it was just a function they placed on the effected VM containers so that no data was lost and that no service was messed up during the pull and emergency node work that was done this morning (Friday evening)

Hello,

Just wait for the ticket, Im sure there's reason behind this.
    Please keep us updated,

Thanks.

We had a couple of VPSs with them for testing. After almost 3 months of service and communication with 'Shane Thomas' I can confidently say that it is a one man show that talks big and is in way over his head.

I saw the responses he made to you on facebook. The lack of grammar and proper sentence structure prompted me to look further.

What I can absolutely confirm is that they are a reseller of FuseVPS.

Things that I highly and confidently suspect...

There is no 'in-house' system that they spent $10k on developing as it was communicated to me.

They don't OWN a pod at a Softlayer facitlity. (He claims that it's confidential so Softlayer won't disclose it.)

I could get into many other things, but I'd highly reccomend you move away.
    Sajan Parikh - PHP Development | Server Management | Linux Administration | Web Consulting
    Feel free to get in touch with me if I can be of assistance with anything.
    e: sajan@parikh.io | w: sajan.io
    Give me a call at (262) 343-5973.

Their rep(s) are very active on WHT - you can try PM FN-Mark?

My, My! Interesting thing here isn't it Mark?

Now would be a good time for me to return the "kick 'em in a negative WHT thread" favor. Remember that? I'm sure you do. Thankfully for me it's not really my style.

I see you always have some comments in other providers "bad time" threads. You know -- with your signature blaring for everyone to see. I even removed my signature. Do you do that?
    Last edited by BC-enetsouth; 06-12-2011 at 06:35 AM.

I've commented once in their Facebook page. In May 30, they said that I've won the VPS but my name wasn't in there system (But I've registered?).

I emailed to show them I've already had an account with them. But then he said that I must have an active service with them to win the VPS? Then he offered some VPS for me, but I just didn't want to buy anything.

So sad, I did't get any (free) VPS as he said, just be careful with this guy

DICHVU.IT: All about SSL.
    BudgetVPS: Where to find the cheapest VPS Offer!

The issue has been resolved.

After more than 15 hours waiting for a response, they resolved the problem.

According to Kevin, the problem was a "big outage that effected one of the racks that knocked out a few servers, and in the process of getting them back all online and stable after having the power strips restored and swaped out and spinning back up all the server-nodes then bringing back up all VM containers they had a problem with a few of the nodes coming back online that had some panics and such and one needed a fsck."

It's important to note that this was the first problem I had with FusionNET in 3+ months.

I hope in the future they improve their staff response time.

Thanks everyone!

Glad to see its working for you now. I have used them before and never had problems

These are the same guys who wouldn't give me a $7 refund because I signed up for a VPS and cancelled it before they set it up. They said instant setup, and it took too long for me to wait.

I then reconsidered and signed up again. I cancelled the service within the period for a refund, and I was told I couldn't have it. This was because the refund is only for new customers. Since I had signed
    up and cancelled, I was a customer without ever signing in. I argued for awhile, and he finally caved. It seemed like he needed the $7 more than me!

Quote Originally Posted by dclardy View Post
    These are the same guys who wouldn't give me a $7 refund because I signed up for a VPS and cancelled it before they set it up. They said instant setup, and it took too long for me to wait.

I then reconsidered and signed up again. I cancelled the service within the period for a refund, and I was told I couldn't have it. This was because the refund is only for new customers. Since I had signed
    up and cancelled, I was a customer without ever signing in. I argued for awhile, and he finally caved. It seemed like he needed the $7 more than me!
    Can you please e-mail me at shane@thefusionnet.com with your account information? If you didn't get a refund; I will be glad to provide you a full refund back along with a free month of service on our XEN VPS packages for the troubles if everything matches correctly. This shouldn't of happen, and there must be more to it. But I will check into it if you can do that, you can either shoot it directly to me or our billing department (billing@thefusionnet.com).
    FusionNET Solutions
    OpenVZ & XEN VPS available in US & UK.
    IRC & Adult Allowed, RDNS Control, 24/7 Helpdesk, VPN Ready, Native IPv6 Ready!

Quote Originally Posted by dasklney View Post
    I've commented once in their Facebook page. In May 30, they said that I've won the VPS but my name wasn't in there system (But I've registered?).

I emailed to show them I've already had an account with them. But then he said that I must have an active service with them to win the VPS? Then he offered some VPS for me, but I just didn't want to buy anything.

So sad, I did't get any (free) VPS as he said, just be careful with this guy
    Not much free now is it? And i wonder why the client is now instantly happy after posting a bad review? There would be a reason for that ofcourse! And according to Fusionnet's Facebook, They are saying something about WHT review but they couldnt come on WHT at that time and comment on it? And there is their Rep named Stephanie - And i see some good reviews from a Stephanie on their Facebook, Out of their 11 Facebook fans, One is Stephanie and she only posted good reviews on Facebook? Seems a bit suspicous to me, Don't know about others

Also, Never really seen any proof of their bragging about owning a part of Softlayer's Datacenter? I mean, People who have something to hide do what they are doing by saying its 'Confidential', Why would they do that? I mean why hide when they really have it, Or maybe they are lying about it? Again, Its what comes in my mind, Cant say about others though.

Glad to see OP's server is up now!
    Last edited by HostHatch_AR; 06-12-2011 at 09:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by abdullahrafiq View Post
    Not much free now is it? And i wonder why the client is now instantly happy after posting a bad review? There would be a reason for that ofcourse! And according to Fusionnet's Facebook, They are saying something about WHT review but they couldnt come on WHT at that time and comment on it? And there is their Rep named Stephanie - And i see some good reviews from a Stephanie on their Facebook, Out of their 11 Facebook fans, One is Stephanie and she only posted good reviews on Facebook? Seems a bit suspicous to me, Don't know about others

Also, Never really seen any proof of their bragging about owning a part of Softlayer's Datacenter? I mean, People who have something to hide do what they are doing by saying its 'Confidential', Why would they do that? I mean why hide when they really have it, Or maybe they are lying about it? Again, Its what comes in my mind, Cant say about others though.

Glad to see OP's server is up now!
    They ARE lying. There are tons and tons of lies at that 'company.'

If you get an invoice from them, do you see a sales tax line? Well, no state in the US has heard of them.

'Shane Thomas' is NOT an owner of Finer Hosting. Nor do they even sell VPS on their own. They resell FuseVPS.

How I found this out?

Had people that needed hosting in Dallas, found TFN. Used them for 3 months. Then all the lies that were communicated to me caught up with them and I did my own checks. After I found what I found, I concluded I needed to move these VPSs elsewhere.

I, by sheer happenstance, found FuseVPS and asked to take advantage of their 'Transfer Discount.'

I was denied the discount...because I was already their customer via TFN. All they did was remove Shane or Donald or whoever is at TFN, they just removed my servers from THEIR reseller account and onto their billing system...

When I confronted TFN about them reselling FuseVPS after I was told they own a pod at Softlayer...I was told TFN owns Finer Hosting, which owns FuseVPS...which didn't take that long to unravel and find out it was a pure lie.

Their 'business' phone is just Google Voice. The calls that I received from Shane, one of the numbers had some old lady's number spoofed on the CID. So when I called back it went to some lady that had no clue what I was talking about.

I honestly think it's a one man show being run out of his mom's house. Everytime I talked to him, he put me on hold to 'step out of his office.' Yet, I could clearly hear what was really happening in the background.

Anyway, that's just my experience with the company. I just used them for a couple months as we didn't have any equipment in Dallas at the time.

Alot of what I said, I guess I can't really prove. But I'm sure other customers can think twice about their interactions with the company and connect a few dots.

The one thing that CAN be confirmed is that they resell FuseVPS.
    Sajan Parikh - PHP Development | Server Management | Linux Administration | Web Consulting

The other thing, I continually asked them for a Duns number to run a report on them. Something any company should be able to provide...ESPECIALLY if they 'own' a pod at a Softlayer facility.

Not only could they not provide a number after many attempts and him saying, 'I'll send it in a bit,' my own searches couldn't find anything about them anywhere, in any state.

Yet, my invoices still showed a Sales Tax line on them. Which I also confronted him about, I was told I was wrong and didn't know what I was talking about. - That is what initially led me to do deeper research.

Quote Originally Posted by sajanNOPPIX View Post
    They ARE lying. There are tons and tons of lies at that 'company.'

If you get an invoice from them, do you see a sales tax line? Well, no state in the US has heard of them.

'Shane Thomas' is NOT an owner of Finer Hosting. Nor do they even sell VPS on their own. They resell FuseVPS.

How I found this out?

Had people that needed hosting in Dallas, found TFN. Used them for 3 months. Then all the lies that were communicated to me caught up with them and I did my own checks. After I found what I found, I concluded I needed to move these VPSs elsewhere.

I, by sheer happenstance, found FuseVPS and asked to take advantage of their 'Transfer Discount.'

I was denied the discount...because I was already their customer via TFN. All they did was remove Shane or Donald or whoever is at TFN, they just removed my servers from THEIR reseller account and onto their billing system...

When I confronted TFN about them reselling FuseVPS after I was told they own a pod at Softlayer...I was told TFN owns Finer Hosting, which owns FuseVPS...which didn't take that long to unravel and find out it was a pure lie.

Their 'business' phone is just Google Voice. The calls that I received from Shane, one of the numbers had some old lady's number spoofed on the CID. So when I called back it went to some lady that had no clue what I was talking about.

I honestly think it's a one man show being run out of his mom's house. Everytime I talked to him, he put me on hold to 'step out of his office.' Yet, I could clearly hear what was really happening in the background.

Anyway, that's just my experience with the company. I just used them for a couple months as we didn't have any equipment in Dallas at the time.

Alot of what I said, I guess I can't really prove. But I'm sure other customers can think twice about their interactions with the company and connect a few dots.

The one thing that CAN be confirmed is that they resell FuseVPS.
    And leave Softlayer's Part they own ( which im sure now they don't) - They told me that they have their Privately owned 'FusionNET's Datacenters' in Germany and somewhere in US and some more places (It was a ticket which i just noticed has been deleted from their system but I do have the email proof sent from their WHMCS system when the ticket is replied which they can't delete).

So now I want to ask - Does Fusionnet has only a part of Softlayer's Datacenter or all the private Datacenters too? Or that was another lie?

Also, They told me they have their 'Office' in which their staff comes and works from. I would like to know the address of that office.
    Last edited by HostHatch_AR; 06-12-2011 at 11:00 PM.

And leave Softlayer's Part they own ( which im sure now they don't) - They told me that they have their Privately owned 'FusionNET's Datacenters' in Germany and somewhere in US and some more places (It was a ticket which i just noticed has been deleted from their system but I do have the email proof sent from their WHMCS system when the ticket is replied which they can't delete).

So now I want to ask - Does Fusionnet has only a part of Softlayer's Datacenter or all the private Datacenters too? Or that was another lie?

Also, They told me they have their 'Office' in which their staff comes and works from. I would like to know the address of that office.
    Another lie. They don't have anything to do with ANY datacenter, part, whole or otherwise. Again, they just resell FuseVPS.com's services.

That was another thing that was inconsistent in my search and background check. The office(s) they supposedly have.

They simply don't.

Why would the phone number be a Google Voice number then? Why can't they be found on Duns? Why doesn't any state, including MD and TX have any record of them?

This entire operation is a sham. I'm not saying they don't provide a good service, but they lie like it's their job. I'm not even sure I can say 'they.' I'm convinced it's a one man show.

Another thing!!!!

It was communicated to me, and in the email they sent out asking their clients to 'Like' their Facebook page that they have thousands of clients.

I registered a new account on their WHMCS via /register.php, look at my cookies and it was at 52.

If anyone has services with them, I'd deeply urge you to look further into who 'they' are and what the operation is like. Even if you're happy with their service.

I would love to see Mark and Shane answering all of these things and not some. And i just checked out FuseVPS and all the plans actually match!

@sajanNOPPIX

Great in depth investigation there mate!

Funny how you're exposing them now because few months ago I thought you were just sock pupetting for them after reading your positive review. They also tried to pull a fake review stunt afterwards, but the mods deleted that thread almost immediately.

And likewise, would be interesting to hear their side of the story, and perhaps an update on their SolusVM replacement as well.

Tuxlite.com Complete LAMP and LNMP script for Debian and Ubuntu.

From their website "Our head quarters and our main office is located in Frisco, Texas about 25 minutes from our first data center in Softlayer that we use"

Can someone from Fusionnet or someone from Texas confirm that there is some of their office like they have said? Or that is a pure lie? I'm not saying they're lying but im just curious as ofcourse as they have a legally run business and with a office in Texas so ofcourse someone would've seen the office or Fusionnet can provide the address?

And I have gone through some of their reviews which some people say about them being 'illegal' but they don't reply to that? And reviews from few posts members? And a few of the people(I wouldnt like to take names as i can be wrong) taking their side being disabled or maybe multiple accounts or anything, I hope someone can clear my confusion on that too
    Last edited by HostHatch_AR; 06-13-2011 at 10:32 AM.

If you get me an address, I will be happy to visit the office. I live about 10 minutes from Frisco, TX.

I also did a search for the LLC record of the company that owns TheFusionNet, and they can't be found.

You can search here:

https://ourcpa.cpa.state.tx.us/coa/Index.html

I also can't find a DBA in the county.

From their website "Our head quarters and our main office is located in Frisco, Texas about 25 minutes from our first data center in Softlayer that we use"

Can someone from Fusionnet or someone from Texas confirm that there is some of their office like they have said? Or that is a pure lie? I'm not saying they're lying but im just curious as ofcourse as they have a legally run business and with a office in Texas so ofcourse someone would've seen the office or Fusionnet can provide the address?

And I have gone through some of their reviews which some people say about them being 'illegal' but they don't reply to that? And reviews from few posts members? And a few of the people(I wouldnt like to take names as i can be wrong) taking their side being disabled or maybe multiple accounts or anything, I hope someone can clear my confusion on that too
    That office is FuseVPS's office. When confronted, they say they own FuseVPS...which isn't and wasn't that hard to find out that it's a lie.

@Scientist: Thanks. Yeah, that original review I wrote was genuine as I did receive prompt and proper communication about certain things. However, the more I praised them, the more they lied about how big they were...I'm not an idiot and at a certain point things got really questionable. Which is when I started looking deeper.

Quote Originally Posted by sajanNOPPIX View Post
    That office is FuseVPS's office. When confronted, they say they own FuseVPS...which isn't and wasn't that hard to find out that it's a lie.

@Scientist: Thanks. Yeah, that original review I wrote was genuine as I did receive prompt and proper communication about certain things. However, the more I praised them, the more they lied about how big they were...I'm not an idiot and at a certain point things got really questionable. Which is when I started looking deeper.
    Aren't FusionNET and FuseVPS supposed to be different companies so different offices ? As they have not mentioned on their site that they are owned by FuseVPS and they have not mentioned that the offices are from FuseVPS where they have written "Our Main Office", So clearly, I believe they are lying but everyone can decide for themselves what they are doing. I would love to see FusionNET replying to all my questions instead of just picking the questions they would like to answer.

sajanNOPPIX has opened and unleashed a can of whoop ass on TFN!

A few months ago in March I was going to sign up with them...I went on live chat and spoke to Shane I think..he's full of it, that's for sure.

He gave me "access to an offer after it expired" because we "shared the same interests" in guns, lol. He went on to tell me about his plans w/ TFN and how big they've gotten in 1 month.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast