Fifa 11 Ultimate Team Web App AutoBuyer Script Required

I'm not sure what programming source code would be required for this but as its a web application script I would think the following:

Visual Basic
    C# Programming (Not Sure)

I am looking to hire someone to create a FIFA 11 Ultimate Team Web App AutoBuyer Program/Script.
    It will need it to refresh every second looking for current / new players auctions using a pre set configuration I.E I set a price and then it will buy for the prices that i set it to.

Here is an example, If you have played FIFA 11 you will know what I mean if not feel free to clarify:

The program/script will search the "Development" section using the following section Filters (Gold, Contracts)
    It will then have a set price to look for Max Buy Now price (250). It will also contain the 2 different parameter types (Resource ID's) of contracts you can buy, for example A Normal Gold Contract is Rated 80 and a Rare Contract is Level 90. As it refreshes every second it will also need to do the follow up actions within a second interval also in order to get there quicker than anyone else.

A few more details about the requirements:

It must be able to add new players to the autobuyer
    It must be able to search for multiple Player / Misc id's at the same time (!Important)
    It must allow me to enter a specific price to buy the players.
    It should allow me to enter my login details.

* The Source Code As Well As The Compiled Working Version Will Be Required To Be Sent To Me Upon Payment.
    This is non Negotiable *

I have uploaded an image of an example of what someone else created. Please note, The user friendliness of this script/program in this image looks real bad. I require mine to have Input Box's and presented well.

Additional Info:
    FIFA 12 is soon to be released within the next month or two and so I will also require another AutoBuyer to be created for that, I will choose the same person to do that project as long as they do a good job on this one.

Thank You All For Your Interest In This Job!
    I Look Forward To Working Within One Of You On This Project And The Followup For FIFA 12.

My budget For This Project Is 40.00 and I have no problem paying 50% in advance.

We are a web,software and mobile apps developing company.We can help you with your requirement of script.But ,your budget seems quite low as compared to the details of your requirements.
    Penguin Websoft
    Visit Us at: