Vps and Webhosting

Okay I've been using ipower.com for hosting my websites at a shared host and I soon had traffic issues and I was asked to move to a VPS. I also had Game-Server hosting company so I did had VPS machines in Netherlands/ Germany. I also had a dedicated server in USA with volumedrive.com so I just installed Directadmin, setup network security and set it up which worked great.

Now I don't have that server anymore because I didn't have much Game-server clients on that machine to pay up server cost. I moved my Gameservers to high quality VPS, all my Vps machines do have,

-> High class hardware
    -> Independent user resources
    -> High network uptime
    -> Minimum Guaranteed Network speeds.

Usually I get 100mb/s all the time but its guaranteed not to be more lower than 50mb/s hence my GameServers run smoothly and I'm always doing fine on them and now I'm looking forward to setup my websites and hence looking forward to set it up on some VPS and need to know certain things,

I have about some monthly 10,000 visitors and I can expect about 20,000.

-> I believe websites take lesser Network resources except bandwidth right ?
    -> How much should be the VPS server specs ?
    -> How much network speeds should be enough ?

Also, shall I look for some company that has a good name at VPS hosting and provides guaranteed Network speeds thereby installing Directadmin and setting up myself or Instead look for VPS with companies like Hostgator VPS which have scalable and also guaranteed Network speeds with pre-setup security and Control Panel ?

I want some technical advice here on what should be enough and what kind of company. Also about the speeds, lets say someone downloads off me at full network speed, does it mean my website wont be accessible due to lesser availabilty of network and how much do lets say 200 parallel people acessing the network would take ?

Okay I've checked out HostGator, they just guarantee 20mb/s so I should just look for some stable and high Network up-time company with a good name in VPS hosting at East Coast.

Please give advice on servers specs that would be required as I asked including the Network which of course would be a lesser requirement than a Game-Server excluding the bandwidth.

I want some technical advice here on what should be enough and what kind of company. Also about the speeds, lets say someone downloads off me at full network speed, does it mean my website wont be accessible due to lesser availabilty of network and how much do lets say 200 parallel people acessing the network would take ?

Also OpenVZ or Xen or anything is fine ?

Not recommendation but did you check hostv?
    They offer cPanel managed VPS with 100 Mbps unmetered

Have you taken a look at Burst.net? They seem to be improving a lot lately.

They offer a wide range of network speeds (100Mbps Unmetered etc..) for both VPS & Dedicated services.

Might be worth dropping them an email explaining your situation. They might be able to recommend a suitable service.

Regards,
    Daniel
    zFast Technologies - Affordable Web Hosting
    █ Shared, Reseller, VPS, SHOUTcast & Domain Registration!
    █ Quality web hosting since 2009 - www.zfast.co.uk

Well I already have some options and companies available, Thanks for informing about BurstNET. Didn't know about that one.

But I'm actually more interested to know about the specs I would need for that amount of traffic. I don't think websites need wider Port like a 100mbps but maybe more bandwidth. So I basically want to know how much would Speed would be needed for like 200 users accessing my website at the same time ?

I have daily about 15000 visitors at different times and monthly its not much of a more use than a 100GB, I've observed that. But I do want to know the peak rate of 200 visitors accessing the website at the same and also the RAM that would be needed for that. Hence, I can guess some specs that would be required.